Because we enjoy good company and good food.

When?

Mon, July 25
25%
Tue, July 26
38%
Wed, July 27
13%
Thu, July 28
25%
 #108220  by dave_in_delaware

With the weather being nice I'm leaving this month "open" for a little while for any volunteers who would like to host this month's meeting. Please let me know.
 #108286  by josephjanes

Suggest scheduling mtg. July 25-28, during DNC Convention, at a restaurant along I-95 corridor, near hotel delegates / staff are using. I'd love to see the Lib's reaction to a bunch of 2A supporters !!
 #108305  by GatorDude

josephjanes wrote:Suggest scheduling mtg. July 25-28, during DNC Convention, at a restaurant along I-95 corridor, near hotel delegates / staff are using. I'd love to see the Lib's reaction to a bunch of 2A supporters !!
OK...that made me laugh.... :pointlaugh: :applause:
 #108396  by josephjanes

OC'd in Charcoal Pit on Concord Pike week after Obama was there - no problem. Good place for this month, or future meeting - but it's all booth seating, no tables to push together.
 #108397  by SigGirl

Considering this is next week, shouldn't we have a vote up for the date and choice of restaurant? JMO

If so, my choice is Tues, 07/26 for Red Robin in Christiana
 #108399  by dave_in_delaware

My apologies to everyone for not organizing the meeting sooner. My mind has been elsewhere as of late, between dealing with an injured knee, dealing with the loss of my wife's fur baby, working OT at work, and shopping for a new (used) vehicle for my wife....

Poll has been created for the date. It only runs for two days so I can put it on the FB page with a little warning. I'll pick the location based on comments in the thread.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.
 #108444  by dave_in_delaware

One vote edged out the others:

Date: Tuesday, July 26, 2016
Time: 6:30pm
until ?

And based on the comments, we have a location:

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
101 West Main Street
Newark, DE 19702

This is in the Christiana Town Center (across from University Plaza), just southeast from the I-95/273 interchange.