Because we enjoy good company and good food.

How many in your party?

57%
29%
No votes
0%
14%
5+
No votes
0%
 #108221  by dave_in_delaware

Open for any volunteers. Please let me know.
 #108570  by dave_in_delaware

I'd like to patronize that pro-gun restaurant that we visited back in February. I believe they now have crabs available for those who like that sort of thing.

I called them to see if a certain day of the week would be better for them, and I was told not Monday, so please vote ASAP for a date next week. Poll is only open until 2:00pm tomorrow.

Thanks.

We will be going to:

Kathy's Crab House
107 Fifth Street
Delaware City, DE

6:30pm start time as usual.

FYI: For those of you who missed February's get-together at Kathy's, we had about 40 people attend. And, the owner reached out to our group via the forum contact form and invited us to dine at her restaurant. She's pro-gun, pro-2A, and happy to see many people well-armed in her place of business. So if you can, please come out to show your support!
 #108571  by Fishhunter911

Right now their AYCE Crabs are 24.95, includes fries and hush puppies. The wife and I were there last Thursday.... mmmmm good. The Crab sauce is outstanding!!
 #108579  by dave_in_delaware

With 6 votes (50%), we have our winner:

Date: Thursday, August 25, 2016
Time: 6:30pm
until ??

Kathy's Crab House
107 Fifth Street
Delaware City, DE

Please vote in the headcount poll so I can give them an accurate headcount next week. Thanks!

I called Kathy to let her know that we're planning another meeting next Thursday, and she's very excited to host us again. She did make an important request that I'll tell you all now:

Let me know by Tuesday morning IF YOU WANT CRABS so she can order enough for Thursday.

You can just post in this thread or send me a PM to let me know, whether it's a regular order or all-you-can-eat, so she can order enough for our group. Thank you.

Menu link
 #108582  by Kuntryboy816

I'm all crabbed out for the moment!! Wife and I went to the Blue Crab Grill on Tuesday and the snow crab legs were phenomenal!! We may just get an appetizer or small meal.
 #108584  by astro_wanabe

Kuntryboy816 wrote:I'm all crabbed out for the moment!! Wife and I went to the Blue Crab Grill on Tuesday and the snow crab legs were phenomenal!! We may just get an appetizer or small meal.
They have plenty of non-seafood options too.
 #108585  by Kuntryboy816

astro_wanabe wrote:
Kuntryboy816 wrote:I'm all crabbed out for the moment!! Wife and I went to the Blue Crab Grill on Tuesday and the snow crab legs were phenomenal!! We may just get an appetizer or small meal.
They have plenty of non-seafood options too.
Yeppers, I went online and checked out their menu. We're still planning on going but I won't be messing with any crabs.
 #108608  by dave_in_delaware

Kathy has been "alerted" to our group arriving tomorrow at 6:30 for dinner. I told her to expect at least 16 people. She's excited to see us again!

Hope to see you there!
 #108617  by dave_in_delaware

Not a bad turnout this evening. 19 by my count around 7:30pm.

It was great seeing everyone again. We had a great time!