Because we enjoy good company and good food.

How many?

No votes
0%
100%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
5+
No votes
0%
 #108759  by Boots

Kuntryboy816 wrote:There's also Longhorn Steakhouse on Rt. 40 but they are a bit pricey for a run of the mill steakhouse.....
High price and low quality was my experience... twice! :(
 #108760  by josephjanes

Bugaboo Creek , at Christians Hospital, closed approx. March, 2016. Lone Star, Hare's Corner, on Rt. 13/40 at Rt. 273 also closed about same time.
Chinese Buffet in People's Plaza always good to us. Crossroads Diner at Kirkwood Hwy/ Rt. 7 also been good to us. 2 Fat Guys (Greenville) has separate dining room and 1/2 price burgers on Wednesday, Outback Steakhouse on Kirkwood Hwy. (Possum Park, Newark)
 #108769  by dave_in_delaware

Let's go here again:

Outback Steakhouse
27 Possum Park Mall
Newark, DE 19711

Date: Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Time: 6:30pm
until ?

Poll has been updated for a headcount. Please let me know how many will be attending in your party so I can do a "call ahead seating" on Tuesday afternoon. Thank you.
 #108777  by dave_in_delaware

"Call Ahead Seating" has been contacted. Under "David."

When you arrive let them know our group is on the list. Hopefully there won't be a wait. I said there may be 6 people attending.
 #108780  by Kuntryboy816

Completely forgot about the meeting yesterday. Issues @ the DMV had my mind on other matters.
 #108782  by GatorDude

I had to attend another event last night (and never indicated I would attend, etc.), but I am a bit stunned that no one else attended. :?:
 #108783  by Mirlen

Come on guys Outback isn't THAT fancy! :P I wanted to go but had was flying back that day from Wilmington (The other one) and had a kiddo at scouts to pick up.
 #108785  by dave_in_delaware

josephjanes wrote:I was at Outback last night. No one else was. Had a good steak by myself.
Yeah, sorry about that. The wife and I were planning on coming down to DE to attend, but something came up. Seems like "life" always gets in the way of having fun.