Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #13746  by DragonJames

:pointlaugh:
dave_in_delaware wrote: or just look around for a well-armed group of loud mouths. ;) :shock:
works for me
 #13750  by dave_in_delaware

OK, I'm heading out... See youz soon!!!
 #13760  by DragonJames

well I had a good time, lots of good conversation (even if i wasnt too talkitive :) ) and it was really nice to put some names and faces with posting names :D (just might take a bit to remeber all of them lol)
 #13762  by Boots

DragonJames wrote:well I had a good time, lots of good conversation (even if i wasnt too talkitive :) ) and it was really nice to put some names and faces with posting names :D
Sorry I missed it, but I couldn't see paying full price just to have some dessert and a drink. Anyway, the weather should be better next month and I hope to be able to come on my m/c. :pbjtime:

How many came to the OC Buffet?
Last edited by Boots on Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #13763  by DragonJames

Boots wrote:
DragonJames wrote:well I had a good time, lots of good conversation (even if i wasnt too talkitive :) ) and it was really nice to put some names and faces with posting names :D
Sorry I missed it, but I couldn't see paying full price just to have some dessert and a drink. Anyway, the weather should be better next month and I hope to be able to come on my m/c. :pbjtime:

How many came?
10 (plus 2?) i believe was the count
 #13764  by stephpd

Boots wrote:

How many came to the OC Buffet?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We seldom have the meetings on a fair weather day. Even if it's nor raining or snowing it's either the hottest or coldest day of the month.

Just check. ;)
 #13765  by Brenden

Quite a few other patrons asked open carry members (I wasn't one of them) questions about open carry and other things like are you a cop or what kind of cop are you. Also alot of members passed out DELOC pamphlets. I had one on me, but again nobody asked me anything. So you'll have to wait for other members to post who did

It seemed the buffet theme made for many public interactions about OC.

Also, I ate too much food.
 #13766  by dave_in_delaware

Boots wrote:Sorry I missed it, but I couldn't see paying full price just to have some dessert and a drink.
Full price for dessert and a drink? I had three plates of steak, chicken, fish, chicken dumpling things, shrimp, salad, pasta salad, cantaloupe... and THEN I had dessert.... :twisted:

We had 9 members and 2 kids IIRC.

And a few patrons wanted more info, and the manager/host guy was interest in our group, too.

(and the police never showed up, either!)

It was a good time. Thanks to all who showed up. I had fun.
 #13767  by DragonJames

:pointlaugh:
Brenden wrote:Also, I ate too much food.
guess the attempt not too fail miserably?

food was about as good as i remembered, steak was pretty good.....though the knives sucked, mabey i should have brought my normal "carry piece"

[thinking="Rambo First Blood"]"What do you need a knife like that for? holy :censored: this things sharp" "Hunting and such...."[/thinking]

dave_in_delaware wrote:(and the police never showed up, either!)
Good thing.....his name escapes me, didnt oblige to the "Can I see one of the bullets?" request or that swat team might have come through the ceiling :D
 #13769  by Boots

dave_in_delaware wrote:
Boots wrote:Sorry I missed it, but I couldn't see paying full price just to have some dessert and a drink.
Full price for dessert and a drink? I had three plates of steak, chicken, fish, chicken dumpling things, shrimp, salad, pasta salad, cantaloupe... and THEN I had dessert.... :twisted: ....
My wife cooked dinner for us a little early tonight because she had to go out, and I hadn't yet told her to not cook for me. Soooo... I was smart enough to just keep my mouth shut and eat dinner. ;)

I checked on the OC Buffet web site and found it's a 'one price fits all' kind of deal. So, I messed up this time. :x Next time I'll plan more carefully. :mrgreen:

I'm glad everyone had a good time. :D