Because we enjoy good company and good food.

When?

Mon, Feb 20
18%
Tue, Feb 21
27%
Wed, Feb 22
36%
Thu, Feb 24
18%
 #109690  by Kuntryboy816

So how did this turn out? I hope it wasn't a solo mission there, Astro. :|

My mom and I got out of our tax session about 19:00. At her request, we then ran some errands. That ended with us grabbing a quick bite at Crossroads (ironic, huh!) and then me heading to my brother's afterwards to help with a trailer. Night got a bit busier than I was anticipating.
 #109695  by astro_wanabe

I arrived a bit after 6:30. I tried to check if there was a group of DELOC members already seated but there didn't seem to be a reservation and I didn't see any familiar faces so I figured I was the only one. Asked on the FB page and here, new guy Zach said he was out in the parking lot still. We chatted outside for a bit but he's new to OCing and wasn't comfortable carrying in a restaurant with a no guns sign (really small right above the handle on the door) even if it was legal (certainly understandable). A bit after 7 we decided we didn't really feel like pushing it and eating at that Hibachi's with just the 2 of us so we went our separate ways. I ended up having some great ribs and steak just down the road at Longhorn Steakhouse.

Also for those who don't check the FB page a Mr. Weaver posted "Just a fyi if y'all ever want to have a meeting in Dover roma pizza in hamlet shopping center is carry friendly. And we can seat about fifty people" in reply to one of my comments.