Login    
   
   
    Register FAQ  •  Search    

· Home ·   Forums ·  Who Are We? ·  What is Open Carry? ·  CCDW Process ·  FAQ ·  Contact ·  Terms ·

It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Possible April Meeting?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:40 pm
Posts: 15
Location: newark, DE
Meet Allen West and Dick Heller in DC!

On April 19 at the Heritage Foundation in Washington, DC, Allen West will be speaking from 6-7pm followed by a VIP meet and greet with:
Allen West
Dick Heller
Kimberly Corban, Fox News/NRA TV
Antonia Okafor, NRA TV
Nikki Goeser, Crime Prevention Research Center
Amanda Collins, Campus Rape Survivor

--- Possible monthly meeting spot and could be a DELOC event?

http://www.libertyrising.eventbrite.com

Questions? - Call me at 302-803-7065


 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Possible April Meeting?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:23 pm
Posts: 1611
Location: Newark DE
I'm more than a little dismayed though that they have chosen a venue in one of the most anti-2A places in the country. I'm sure it would be an enlightening event and all but on the flip side, I'm betting their armed security doesn't give 2 shakes about me or anyone else they're not paid to protect should a situation occur. The fact that you have to pay to give up your right and protection at a Pro-2A event is pretty insane! I, for one, find more than a little irony in that.

_________________
Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!


 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Possible April Meeting?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 817
Concealed is concealed, right?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
μολὼν λαβέ

Guns that go "Pew"= Ok.
Guns that go "Pew-Pew-Pew" = not ok.

~Joe Biden


 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Possible April Meeting?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:30 pm
Posts: 2142
Location: Newark, DE
brich2929 wrote:
Concealed is concealed, right?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


You spelled FELONY wrong.

_________________
Amy
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor--Basic Pistol, Refuse to be a Victim
Justice Firearms Training
DECCDW PALTCF DESO

Tea, glorious tea!
http://blackthornhoodooblends.com/


 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Possible April Meeting?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:23 pm
Posts: 1611
Location: Newark DE
Amy Blackthorn wrote:
brich2929 wrote:
Concealed is concealed, right?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


You spelled FELONY wrong.


:applause:

Years back, my brother was driving a truck for Rent-A-Center. He got turned around in DC and ended up on a one way street into the "No Commercial Truck" zone. He didn't even make it half a block before the DC Police, Marines, Seal Team Six and MIB had him stopped and out of the truck. They had him detained for close to 2 hours there in the middle of the street until his dispatcher, store manager and regional VP could verify who he was before they let him go the other 1/2 block to turn down a side street and get turned around! I don't even want to know what might happen if they found someone illegally carrying a firearm!! :shock:

_________________
Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!


 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Possible April Meeting?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 817
Kuntryboy816 wrote:
Amy Blackthorn wrote:
brich2929 wrote:
Concealed is concealed, right?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


You spelled FELONY wrong.


:applause:

Years back, my brother was driving a truck for Rent-A-Center. He got turned around in DC and ended up on a one way street into the "No Commercial Truck" zone. He didn't even make it half a block before the DC Police, Marines, Seal Team Six and MIB had him stopped and out of the truck. They had him detained for close to 2 hours there in the middle of the street until his dispatcher, store manager and regional VP could verify who he was before they let him go the other 1/2 block to turn down a side street and get turned around! I don't even want to know what might happen if they found someone illegally carrying a firearm!! :shock:


Sometimes you guys are a trip.

_________________
μολὼν λαβέ

Guns that go "Pew"= Ok.
Guns that go "Pew-Pew-Pew" = not ok.

~Joe Biden


 Profile  


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


phpBB skin developed by: John Olson
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group