Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #109702  by tjyz

Meet Allen West and Dick Heller in DC!

On April 19 at the Heritage Foundation in Washington, DC, Allen West will be speaking from 6-7pm followed by a VIP meet and greet with:
Allen West
Dick Heller
Kimberly Corban, Fox News/NRA TV
Antonia Okafor, NRA TV
Nikki Goeser, Crime Prevention Research Center
Amanda Collins, Campus Rape Survivor

--- Possible monthly meeting spot and could be a DELOC event?

http://www.libertyrising.eventbrite.com

Questions? - Call me at 302-803-7065
 #109706  by Kuntryboy816

I'm more than a little dismayed though that they have chosen a venue in one of the most anti-2A places in the country. I'm sure it would be an enlightening event and all but on the flip side, I'm betting their armed security doesn't give 2 shakes about me or anyone else they're not paid to protect should a situation occur. The fact that you have to pay to give up your right and protection at a Pro-2A event is pretty insane! I, for one, find more than a little irony in that.
 #109744  by brich2929

Concealed is concealed, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #109750  by Kuntryboy816

Amy Blackthorn wrote:
brich2929 wrote:Concealed is concealed, right?

You spelled FELONY wrong.
:applause:

Years back, my brother was driving a truck for Rent-A-Center. He got turned around in DC and ended up on a one way street into the "No Commercial Truck" zone. He didn't even make it half a block before the DC Police, Marines, Seal Team Six and MIB had him stopped and out of the truck. They had him detained for close to 2 hours there in the middle of the street until his dispatcher, store manager and regional VP could verify who he was before they let him go the other 1/2 block to turn down a side street and get turned around! I don't even want to know what might happen if they found someone illegally carrying a firearm!! :shock:
 #109814  by brich2929

Kuntryboy816 wrote:
Amy Blackthorn wrote:
brich2929 wrote:Concealed is concealed, right?

You spelled FELONY wrong.
:applause:

Years back, my brother was driving a truck for Rent-A-Center. He got turned around in DC and ended up on a one way street into the "No Commercial Truck" zone. He didn't even make it half a block before the DC Police, Marines, Seal Team Six and MIB had him stopped and out of the truck. They had him detained for close to 2 hours there in the middle of the street until his dispatcher, store manager and regional VP could verify who he was before they let him go the other 1/2 block to turn down a side street and get turned around! I don't even want to know what might happen if they found someone illegally carrying a firearm!! :shock:
Sometimes you guys are a trip.