Because we enjoy good company and good food.
  by tjyz

Meet Allen West and Dick Heller in DC!

On April 19 at the Heritage Foundation in Washington, DC, Allen West will be speaking from 6-7pm followed by a VIP meet and greet with:
Allen West
Dick Heller
Kimberly Corban, Fox News/NRA TV
Antonia Okafor, NRA TV
Nikki Goeser, Crime Prevention Research Center
Amanda Collins, Campus Rape Survivor

--- Possible monthly meeting spot and could be a DELOC event?

http://www.libertyrising.eventbrite.com

Questions? - Call me at 302-803-7065
  by Kuntryboy816

I'm more than a little dismayed though that they have chosen a venue in one of the most anti-2A places in the country. I'm sure it would be an enlightening event and all but on the flip side, I'm betting their armed security doesn't give 2 shakes about me or anyone else they're not paid to protect should a situation occur. The fact that you have to pay to give up your right and protection at a Pro-2A event is pretty insane! I, for one, find more than a little irony in that.
  by brich2929

Concealed is concealed, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  by Amy Blackthorn

brich2929 wrote:Concealed is concealed, right?

You spelled FELONY wrong.
  by Kuntryboy816

Amy Blackthorn wrote:

:applause:

Years back, my brother was driving a truck for Rent-A-Center. He got turned around in DC and ended up on a one way street into the "No Commercial Truck" zone. He didn't even make it half a block before the DC Police, Marines, Seal Team Six and MIB had him stopped and out of the truck. They had him detained for close to 2 hours there in the middle of the street until his dispatcher, store manager and regional VP could verify who he was before they let him go the other 1/2 block to turn down a side street and get turned around! I don't even want to know what might happen if they found someone illegally carrying a firearm!! :shock:
  by brich2929

Kuntryboy816 wrote:
Amy Blackthorn wrote:

:applause:

Years back, my brother was driving a truck for Rent-A-Center. He got turned around in DC and ended up on a one way street into the "No Commercial Truck" zone. He didn't even make it half a block before the DC Police, Marines, Seal Team Six and MIB had him stopped and out of the truck. They had him detained for close to 2 hours there in the middle of the street until his dispatcher, store manager and regional VP could verify who he was before they let him go the other 1/2 block to turn down a side street and get turned around! I don't even want to know what might happen if they found someone illegally carrying a firearm!! :shock:
Sometimes you guys are a trip.