Because we enjoy good company and good food.

When?

Mon, March 20
15%
Tue, March 21
30%
Wed, March 22
15%
Thu, March 23
40%
 #109725  by dave_in_delaware

Time to plan March's meeting. Let's hear some ideas...

And please vote for the day(s) you could attend. Poll runs for 2 weeks.
 #109729  by Kuntryboy816

1. Famous Dave's
2. Red Robin
3. Seafood place in DE City that I can't remember the name of...
 #109736  by Boots

Kuntryboy816 wrote:3. Seafood place in DE City that I can't remember the name of...
Kathy's Crab House.
 #109749  by Kuntryboy816

Amy Blackthorn wrote:Deathly allergic to seafood now. If the place that gets picked has food I can eat, I try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I mean.. any steakhouse so Amy can come too!

Amy, is it a contact type of allergy or only if you eat seafood? I knew a lady at work who couldn't even be around seafood or she'd start feeling the effects. There was a kid in my nephew's Pre-K class that had a peanut allergy and NONE of the kids were allowed to have anything peanut related in the classroom! The poor kid had a slew of other allergies too but none as bad as the peanut allergy. I hope it's something he can grow out of in the future.
 #109751  by Amy Blackthorn

I went to the bike show in Timonium and walked past the food vendor and my throat started to close up.

I'm reacting to about 30 foods right now. It's the histamines in the food. I may stop reacting in 3-5 years, or I may not stop at all.

#109753  by Kuntryboy816

Amy Blackthorn wrote:I went to the bike show in Timonium and walked past the food vendor and my throat started to close up.

I'm reacting to about 30 foods right now. It's the histamines in the food. I may stop reacting in 3-5 years, or I may not stop at all.

:( Stupid allergies! Shouldn't we have progressed as a society beyond physical ailments and disease already? Oh no... we can't get passed the stupid things like selfishness, racism and bigotry yet... :evil:
 #109821  by dave_in_delaware

Date: Thursday, March 23, 2017
Time: 6:30pm until ?

Place:
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
101 West Main Street
Newark, DE 19702

This is in the Christiana Town Center (across from University Plaza), just southeast from the I-95/273 interchange.