Because we enjoy good company and good food.

When?

Mon, April 24
29%
Tue, April 25
21%
Wed, April 26
21%
Thu, April 27
29%
 #109947  by dave_in_delaware

My apologies for not getting to this sooner. We haven't had internet service for about 3 weeks. But we're back up and running now...

Let's shoot for last week in April: 24, 25, 26, or 27. Please vote for all of the day(s) you could make it. Poll runs through the weekend.

And let's hear some suggestions.
 #109960  by Amy Blackthorn

josephjanes wrote:RED ROBIN !!!!!! Fries, Glorious Fries !! (with a tip of the hat to Amy ! )
[emoji56]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #109972  by dave_in_delaware

With the poll results ending in a tie, I'll break the tie and go with:

Date: Thursday, April 27, 2017
Time: 6:30pm until ?

And with only one suggestion, we have a winner:

Place:
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
101 West Main Street
Newark, DE 19702

This is in the Christiana Town Center (across from University Plaza), just southeast from the I-95/273 interchange.

I hear they might have a few fries available..... :shock:
 #109975  by Kuntryboy816

dave_in_delaware wrote:...I hear they might have a few fries available..... :shock:
They may or may not have changed their fry policy since our last visit! We sorely put them to the test last time!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 #110039  by dflat57

I had a great time with the group tonight. Thanks for everyone that received a new face with open arms. Everybody was so nice and the food was delicious as well. Enjoyed the conversations, can't wait to do it again!!!!
 #110047  by Kuntryboy816

Last night was a good turnout! Dflat57 joined the group for dinner along with Boots, Jen, Kyle, Joe and myself. We all had some great conversations ranging from firearms to hunting to life in general to motorcycles and more. It was really laid back and relaxed and the food is always great! Our waitress was one of the better ones I've had the pleasure of being attended by as well. We tried our best to put a hurting on the bottomless fries again! I don't think we quite measured up to our last visit though but we tried. :D Big thanks as well to Joe Janes! We helped him make a donation to the site fundraiser and if we've calculated it poperly, he may have put us over the top. We're still waiting to hear an official count from Wynder though as we're trying to guess as best we can from the gauge on the Donation Information Page.

We all parted ways about 8:30 but as I was walking to my Jeep, the security patrol officer pulled up and called over to me. I walked over to his vehicle and he said that he noticed my pistol and was curious about the legalities of carrying. We talked about OC and he said he would like to look into getting a CCDW but was unsure on a few things in legal terms of doing so. I did my best to answer his questions and referred him to Deloc as well for further information. Nice guy by the name of Curtis and I hope he finds his way here!
dflat57 wrote:I had a great time with the group tonight. Thanks for everyone that received a new face with open arms. Everybody was so nice and the food was delicious as well. Enjoyed the conversations, can't wait to do it again!!!!
It was great meeting you as well and thanks for hanging out with us! Hopefully someday soon a couple of us can put together a range day somewhere. Don't forget about the June meeting at Sodbuster's place down in Frederica that we were all talking about too. Did you get the info for that target stand from Kyle? If not, just PM me your cell number and I'll text you what he sent me.