Because we enjoy good company and good food.

How many?

40%
60%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
5+
No votes
0%
 #110711  by dave_in_delaware

My better half and I plan on being there.
 #110712  by dave_in_delaware

We had a good turnout this evening (16 I think). Always great conversation and a good time. It was nice to see the "regulars" again, and see some new faces....

I was disappointed in the buffet though. They only have about 1/3 as many items to choose from compared to the last time I was there. I didn't think the food "taste" or quality justified the reduction in options. Plus, no more ice cream except for tiny cups you have to ask your server for. That definitely was not the Hibachi Grill and Supreme Buffet I remember. There's nothing "supreme" about it anymore. Oh, well.
 #110714  by GatorDude

Your assessment of the grand re-opening of the buffet is spot on. Not only everything that you said, but the price went up too.

I went about a week or so after it re-opened and disappointed would be an understatement.
 #110715  by Kuntryboy816

Agreed! When she handed me the bill of $45, I was a bit shocked! With the reduction in choices and raise in price, I don't think I'll be going back anytime soon.

We did enjoy ourselves and the company thoroughly. It was great seeing familiar faces and to meet some new faces. It was great meeting y'all, Hunter and her +1... who for the life of me want to call Shawn but I don't think that's correct. I'm glad y'all found us!

Great conversation and an awesome time as usual. A perfect way to end the year and also celebrate the 10 year anniversary of these meetings!Image

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk