Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #11916  by scampbell3

I would like to get an idea from all of the Lower Slower Delaware members if anyone is interested in doing a meet and greet OC/CC dinner or lunch meeting?
Maybe we can start doing a monthly gathering down here for those who cannot get to the Northern Delaware "meetings'

Any suggestions?
 #11921  by SugarBoy13

If I'm free, I'll go down south. ;)
 #11922  by Jacques

scampbell3 wrote:I would like to get an idea from all of the Lower Slower Delaware members if anyone is interested in doing a meet and greet OC/CC dinner or lunch meeting?
Maybe we can start doing a monthly gathering down here for those who cannot get to the Northern Delaware "meetings'

Any suggestions?
If you pick the right date & time... I may be down for the ride...
 #11925  by AlanP

i am from the Milford area, haven't made it to a meeting yet, wanted to but it hasn't worked out. I would try to make one if it was closer, maybe one in the Smyrna area sometime would be one that us lower slowers could attend
 #11927  by scampbell3

Being close to the beaches, the possibilities are numerous, however, i have not OC down here at all, just CC. I have read on the PAFOA forum, that some members OC'd in Rehobeth Beach, and the Chief LEO seems to be aware of the legality of OC.

I would consider something inexpensive for those (like me) are watching every penny (to buy more ammo :pbjtime: ) There is a great Chinese Buffet, a new Grotto's, and Texas Steak House in Seaford that come to mind right way. All of these are right on US 13 as you head south.

If seafood is the taste of the group, then there are Numerous places along RT 1 in Rehobeth/Dewey. (you know, where Jim/Sarah Brady live).

We can also consider Symrna area as well, - any suggestions.
 #11929  by scampbell3

I am a few miles south of you in Laurel, so anything from Harrington south will work with us. I was looking at my schedule, i will be traveling through March 20th. How about something near the end of the month?