Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #11948  by MrCoolDale

I actually wouldn't mind traveling down, provided I can get the day off for it. I'd probably just make a day of, visit some family.

During the summer, I'd absolutely love to come on down. Nice ride on the bike.
 #11951  by scampbell3

MrCoolDale wrote:I actually wouldn't mind traveling down, provided I can get the day off for it. I'd probably just make a day of, visit some family.

During the summer, I'd absolutely love to come on down. Nice ride on the bike.
Great idea, we could also consider a "beach meet" for all members during the summer, especially during the crabbing season.

How many other members have motorcycles? My wife and I ride ours to the beaches on ours all the time in the spring/summer.
 #11959  by George

work scedule permitting, I would be able to meet down in lower, slower...
 #11962  by Jacques

scampbell3 wrote:
MrCoolDale wrote:... During the summer, I'd absolutely love to come on down. Nice ride on the bike.
... How many other members have motorcycles? My wife and I ride ours to the beaches on ours all the time in the spring/summer.
I have a MC License, but not a bike... Just in case anyone has a bike that needs some exercise! :mrgreen:
 #11963  by scampbell3

Ken_in_Bear wrote:
scampbell3 wrote:
MrCoolDale wrote:... During the summer, I'd absolutely love to come on down. Nice ride on the bike.
... How many other members have motorcycles? My wife and I ride ours to the beaches on ours all the time in the spring/summer.
I have a MC License, but not a bike... Just in case anyone has a bike that needs some exercise! :mrgreen:
I have a Kawasaki Vulcan 800A sitting in the garage that needs a new home :D
 #11966  by George

thanks
 #11967  by Jacques

scampbell3 wrote:
Ken_in_Bear wrote:
scampbell3 wrote:... How many other members have motorcycles? My wife and I ride ours to the beaches on ours all the time in the spring/summer.
I have a Kawasaki Vulcan 800A sitting in the garage that needs a new home :D
Not quite a crotch rocket I had imagined...