Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #12059  by Shooter302

scampbell3 wrote:No croutch rocket, just a cruiser, i am in no hurry to fly down the road with my a@% above my head :lol:
lol I have a crotch rocket...but that was hilarious..."with my a@% above my head" lol.

Anyhow...I'm in Milford. It's good to see others from Sussex County on the board. I'll probably meet with you guys.
 #12258  by Brenden

I have a '76 Yamaha XS650C. If you're not familiar with that model, it looks just like a Triumph.

I'd be happy to ride down south to a meet when the weather gets warmer.
 #12265  by Oktane

I have a 2006 Vulcan 500 with 1000 miles on it sitting in the garage. Will probably sell it this year. I need something bigger.
 #12759  by scampbell3

It has been awhile since i last posted here on this tread. I would still like to get a meet and greet organized here in SLD for Deloc members south of Dover. My travel schedule has me out on the road until March 20th.

I would like to know if we could look at doing something in April? or at the end of March?

I have several ideas of places to go, however, the City of Dover will be out of the question due to their grandfathered laws on OC.

I would like to open this to suggestions on date and place.
 #12761  by George

how does Tuesday the 24th sound? Rehoboth Beach, Hooters? Open Carried there once without issues
 #12762  by scampbell3

George wrote:how does Tuesday the 24th sound? Rehoboth Beach, Hooters? Open Carried there once without issues

I like that idea, seems to work for me at this time.
 #12764  by George

now I feel like an idiot, the 24th wont work for me, but the 26th would
 #12765  by scampbell3

George wrote:now I feel like an idiot, the 24th wont work for me, but the 26th would
George wrote:how does Tuesday the 24th sound? Rehoboth Beach, Hooters? Open Carried there once without issues

The 26th looks ok for me as well
 #12825  by fdegree

Personally, I don't have a problem with Hooters...been a long time since I've been in one. But, it may not be too appealing to any ladies that may wish attend...just a thought.
 #12829  by Wynder

Not that I'll be able to drive down and attend, but as a general FYI with regards to being social, Hooters usually has the music blaring and makes for difficult conversation. Dunno if it's the same at that location.