Because we enjoy good company and good food.

When?

Feb 19
23%
Feb 20
23%
Feb 21
23%
Feb 22
31%
 #110817  by dave_in_delaware

Let's start planning.

Please vote for the day(s) you could attend. Poll runs for 2 weeks.

And let's hear some suggestions.

Thank you.
 #110822  by Kuntryboy816

Yeah, I'm over Hibachi Buffet... for the price I paid and the reduction in selections, I'd rather go to the Hibachi restaurant where the chef prepares your meal at the table. At least there I would get dinner and a show for about the same price.

Suggestions:
Kiku Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar (Middletown)
Bahama Breeze (I know one of the staff ;) )
Millers Ale House
IHOP (or Waffle House :troll: )
 #110823  by soundman2345

Kuntryboy816 wrote:Yeah, I'm over Hibachi Buffet... for the price I paid and the reduction in selections, I'd rather go to the Hibachi restaurant where the chef prepares your meal at the table. At least there I would get dinner and a show for about the same price.

Suggestions:
Millers Ale House
Hibachi will also be cheaper on a Monday night.
 #110824  by Kuntryboy816

soundman2345 wrote:
Kuntryboy816 wrote:Yeah, I'm over Hibachi Buffet... for the price I paid and the reduction in selections, I'd rather go to the Hibachi restaurant where the chef prepares your meal at the table. At least there I would get dinner and a show for about the same price.

Suggestions:
Millers Ale House
Hibachi will also be cheaper on a Monday night.
You need to bring your Glock loving self out to one of these meetings! :lol:
 #110831  by Owen

Hibachi Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar in Bear has a "no guns" sign on the door. :(

I've never carried in there but I have waited out front while we picked up takeout. :roll:
 #110836  by Amy Blackthorn

Owen wrote:Hibachi Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar in Bear has a "no guns" sign on the door. :(

I've never carried in there but I have waited out front while we picked up takeout. :roll:
Which one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #110847  by Owen

The one off Rt. 40 and 7 (I think its 7) by the Pep Boys and Papa Johns. I forget the name of the strip mall. Governors plaza or square or something.