Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #110826  by dave_in_delaware

Once again, our very own sodbuster (and Mrs. sodbuster) have graciously offered to host June's gathering at their farm in Frederica, DE.

It will be on Saturday, June 23, 2018.

I'll let him post more details and maintain a "who's bringing what" list.

A big THANK YOU to the sodbusters! I can't wait!
 #110828  by Amy Blackthorn

This usually bumps into my religious observances of the summer solstice but if it doesn’t I’m game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #111314  by dave_in_delaware

I'll let sodbuster provide details as to start/end time, what they're supplying, etc....

sodbuster, please put me down for bringing desserts. I'm planning on a batch of chocolate chip cookies, and a batch of sweet potato cupcakes w/ brown sugar cream cheese frosting.
 #111321  by Sodbuster

Same as previous years, we will supply hamburgers and hotdogs. We also have plates, napkins, cups and silverware covered.

Guests can bring;
Buns
Side dishes
Chips
Condiments
Drinks
Ice
Dessert- dave_in_delaware (chocolate chip cookies, cupcakes)

Start time is 10 am. Range open all day. Overnight camping allowed.
 #111323  by Kuntryboy816

I Saw this a few weeks ago and saved it due to it's immense hilarity and due to those friends of mine who endeavor to aspire to this quote! [emoji23]

June is always super busy for us but I'm desperately trying to make this happen this year! Plus I miss the Sodbusters and I haven't seen y'all in waaaaaay too long!Image

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
 #111385  by astro_wanabe

Looking forward to the upcoming weekend! I'll be bringing some extra goodies for the range, speaking of which Sodbuster please check for my pm.

You can put me down for buns and condiments. Please let me know about how many buns you think I should pick up.
 #111387  by astro_wanabe

On Sodbuster's suggestion I will get sodas. I think sides and chips might still be needed.

Also, if anyone coming has any EMPTY 2L, 1L, or 20oz SODA bottles (not water bottles) please bring them! Don't need the lids, just the empty bottles. Thanks!
 #111388  by Owen

astro_wanabe wrote:Also, if anyone coming has any EMPTY 2L, 1L, or 20oz SODA bottles (not water bottles) please bring them! Don't need the lids, just the empty bottles. Thanks!
Oooo the air pressure "exploding" bottle thingy?
:pbjtime: