Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #15375  by Boots

dave_in_delaware wrote:... So, I'll see you guys and gals tonight at 6:30pm at the TXRH (on Route 40 near Route 1). If you can't make it until 7:00pm, that's fine. I'm sure we'll still be there. LOL.
I'll be there! 8-)
 #15400  by dave_in_delaware

Thanks to everyone for an awesome time tonight! My fiancee and I enjoyed the conversation and camaraderie (and food of course).

It was nice seeing many of you again, and meeting some new faces.

I hope the trip to the range afterwards was productive and fun for all. One of these days we'll join you!
 #15404  by Boots

dave_in_delaware wrote:... I hope the trip to the range afterwards was productive and fun for all. One of these days we'll join you!
I was riding my motorcycle tonight and after the meeting I turned to head toward the range since I had never been there before and thought this would be a good time... BUT, I didn't have my chaps and soon decided it was a bit too cool, and my home was in the other direction. Would have loved to have joined you, but maybe next time.

I didn't get a chance to talk with everyone, but did get to put a few more faces with the names! 8-)

A good time tonight, and am looking forward to next month.
 #15405  by JägerMatthias

Hey everybody. It's Matt again. It was great meeting some of you guys, and I had an awesome time at dinner! I can't say for sure if my friend Dwayne will also join the forums, but he said he is also glad he came along.

Too bad the range plan didn't work out for us. Next time, maybe? Do you guys usually do that after dinner?

Matt
 #15406  by dave_in_delaware

I think some of the guys do that after our dinner meetings, although it's not usually planned ahead of time. It's a spontaneous thing, which is good!

Some will post their range trips in the "Range Trips" forum. I'm sure other DELOC members wouldn't mind if you joined them at the range sometime.