Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #13768  by dave_in_delaware

Those who "stayed" a while at #15's meeting came up w/ April's date, so as to avoid any sharp posts about "just pick a date already" (I won't mention any names, OK ShakyHand?) :shock: ;)

So, Thursday, April 16, 2009 (day after taxes are due) is our next meeting. Hopefully the government didn't take all your money and you can afford to eat! and hopefully that's enough in advance for everyone to be sure they don't work that night.

Now, to decide on a place!
 #13772  by DragonJames

Ken_in_Bear wrote:
dave_in_delaware wrote:Now, to decide on a place!
Bar-B-Cutie? The new Hibachi Buffet?
there's a hibachi buffet? lol, that would be interesting to see how it works XD
 #13776  by Brenden

Texas Roadhouse? I keep hearing about it from people and I've never been there.

Besides, I could go for one of those luscious deep fat fried onion dishes.
 #13777  by DragonJames

Brenden wrote:
Texas Roadhouse? I keep hearing about it from people and I've never been there.

Besides, I could go for one of those luscious deep fat fried onion dishes.
last i went there (2 years?) the food was pretty good, if we're putting out stake houses, mabey Long Horn on 40?
 #13779  by Boots

DragonJames wrote:
Brenden wrote:
Texas Roadhouse? I keep hearing about it from people and I've never been there. ....
last i went there (2 years?) the food was pretty good, if we're putting out stake houses, mabey Long Horn on 40?
IMHO, Texas Roadhouse is much better than the Long Horn.

Also, there is a good BBQ restaurant across from Harbor Freight, University Plaza... I'll have to find the name.

I haven't been to that BBQ Cutie place, so I don't know about that one.
 #13782  by Tony T

#13783  by DragonJames

Boots wrote:
Also, there is a good BBQ restaurant across from Harbor Freight, University Plaza... I'll have to find the name.
Famous Daves, I thought about them for this months meeting, but im unsure as to if they can accomodat lage groups, Jaques, want to make a call?
 #13801  by Jacques

DragonJames wrote:Famous Daves, I thought about them for this months meeting, but im unsure as to if they can accomodat lage groups, Jaques, want to make a call?
Dave's is a grease pit! I met Wynder there for some notary biz and then stayed for dinner and was sick for 3 days...
 #13812  by ShakyHand

Oh for crying out loud can you just pick a place!

It's been 12 hours, how much damn time do you need?

:lol:

Not sure if Famous can do a large group, I never see tables pushed together and it's always pretty crowded in there. But is tasty food!