Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #13959  by DragonJames

Boots wrote:
DragonJames wrote: ... my April/May clipper has an ad for Ricks Tree Service on the back....and the only hiabachis ad has nothing about People Plaza......Am i missing something?
To be more specific, the mag I saw that in was (I thought) received today. It's March-April, New Castle Co. South Edition. (Base color of front of mag is RED)

Click here...
http://couponclipper.com/thumbit.aspx?i ... height=525
lol, that works, print and clip :mrgreen:
 #13963  by Boots

DragonJames wrote:lol, that works, print and clip :mrgreen:
:shock: NOOooo! That would kill an ink cartridge real quick!

Besides, after you printed it you would notice the words in grey... No Coupon Necessary. ;)
 #13965  by DragonJames

Boots wrote:
DragonJames wrote:lol, that works, print and clip :mrgreen:
:shock: NOOooo! That would kill an ink cartridge real quick!

Besides, after you printed it you would notice the words in grey... No Coupon Necessary. ;)

lol, wasnt thinking of printing the whole thing, use paint to cut the cupon out :D

but now that ther eis no needed cupon, thats even better
 #14223  by stephpd

Boots wrote:We received the Clipper Magazine this morning in the mail. On the back cover is an ad for a restaurant that will have a grand opening on April 8.

Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet. It will be in People's Plaza near the Cinema. Dinner is $9.99.

Did anyone else see this ad?
I like this! 10 bucks, I know I can eat 10 bucks worth of anything. Never seen a Chinese Buffet.

And I'm off that day. :D
 #14229  by Boots

stephpd wrote:
Boots wrote:... grand opening on April 8.
Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet. ... Dinner is $9.99.
I like this! 10 bucks, I know I can eat 10 bucks worth of anything. Never seen a Chinese Buffet.

So, you vote for the Hibachi Buffet place? (it's next to Radio Shack)

Either that or Famous Dave's works for me... who else wants to vote on this?
 #14243  by DragonJames

Boots wrote:
stephpd wrote:
Boots wrote:... grand opening on April 8.
Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet. ... Dinner is $9.99.

So, you vote for the Hibachi Buffet place? (it's next to Radio Shack)

Either that or Famous Dave's works for me... who else wants to vote on this?
Crap....im torn here, either one works for me....
 #14441  by Boots

dave_in_delaware wrote:The Meeting #16 Location poll thread isn't helping us decide....

Come on people!!! Get your votes in!
YES!

Make sure you have voted (or re-voted) since Texas Roadhouse was added to the list (due to popular demand).

The other day I tried to add TRH to the bottom of the list, but unfortunately the current vote totals were lost in the process. So, we need to have a do-over.

Please go back to the vote thread and make sure your vote is counting. (One vote per person, please)

P.S. In this poll, if you change your mind you can go back and change your vote.
 #15344  by dave_in_delaware

24% = Famous Daves | 29% = Hibachi Buffet | 48% = Texas Roadhouse

Well, it looks like the membership has spoken! Texas Road House it is!

So, I'll see you guys and gals tonight at 6:30pm at the TXRH (on Route 40 near Route 1). If you can't make it until 7:00pm, that's fine. I'm sure we'll still be there. LOL.