Because we enjoy good company and good food.

Where should we go for dinner on April 16

Famous Daves BBQ on Rt. 273
24%
New Hibachi Buffet in Peoples Plaza
29%
Someplace Else (Indicate your choice in a post)\
No votes
0%
Texas Roadhouse Rts 40 & 1
48%
 #14339  by Jacques

stephpd wrote:Didn't know having Chinese food twice in three months was to much. :oops:

Not to be the cheap bastard here but the difference in price between the 3 options The buffet comes in way cheaper then the other two.

http://ww7.texasroadhouse.com/NMotion/M ... 7_0309.pdf

http://www.famousdaves.com/menu/?LocationID=178

The wife and I can both eat. $20 vs $60 is something to think about.
Truth be known... I really don't give a daaamarn... I'm just glad that you're going to be at this one... I'm tired of being the weirdest & the oldest at these daaamarn meetings... I just like calling and making the reservation, and hearing...
Hostess wrote:ARMoirED party of 20? Jacques ARMoirED party of 20 please!
 #14346  by dave_in_delaware

We had Chinese in Feb. Right. Now it's April. Your point???

Do you only have pizza once per month?
Do you only have eggs once per month?

Hibachi twice in three months, especially a buffet??? I don't see that as a negative.

But we'll see how the votes go.... the votes will determine it.
 #14348  by Boots

Do-Over!

I wasn't sure if I could add a selection, or if the votes so-far would be lost... but I did it anyway. :sparring:

Go ahead and re-select if you haven't already done so. The poll ends late on April 15, the night before. So, I promise to not screw things up again, and the final result when the poll closes will determine where we go.

Also, if you vote and later change your mind you can go back and change your vote... up until the time the poll closes, of course. ;)
 #14355  by stephpd

Ken_in_Bear wrote:Truth be known... I really don't give a daaamarn... I'm just glad that you're going to be at this one... I'm tired of being the weirdest & the oldest at these daaamarn meetings... I just like calling and making the reservation, and hearing...
Hostess wrote:ARMoirED party of 20? Jacques ARMoirED party of 20 please!
I'm older then you? :censored:

Still think you got me beat on the weirdness scale. :mrgreen:

As of right now I'm off that day. Got to work 8 shifts a week between now and then. Just have to tell them I refuse to work overtime that day. Brenda's off too, so far. I'm not saying how she voted because she's not a member and I have to pay for dinner. :oops:
 #14360  by Jacques

I'm sure I should pepper some laughing smileys throughout this...
stephpd wrote:I'm older then you? :censored:
Although my son is the same age as M/MCoolDale... Good Lord Man! Have you looked in a mirror lately!?

[thinking]If not, I can certainly understand why...[/thinking]
stephpd wrote:Still think you got me beat on the weirdness scale. :mrgreen:
Eccentric? Yes.
Unusually? Perhaps.
Narcissistic? Occasionally.
A little, umm you know? Sometimes.

But weird? Abso :censored: lutely not!
 #14361  by stephpd

I think this calls for it's own poll!

Not the age part. If they ever prove it in a court of law then I may have children in their 30's
I know of at least one member older then us, possibly two.

:pointlaugh: Let's have the members decide who's the bigger lunatic. :roll:

Many have met both of us and have seen our posts. Loser (winner?) has to wear a scarlet L to the meetings. :lol:
 #14366  by Jacques

stephpd wrote:I think this calls for it's own poll!

Not the age part. If they ever prove it in a court of law then I may have children in their 30's
I know of at least one member older then us, possibly two.

:pointlaugh: Let's have the members decide who's the bigger lunatic. :roll:

Many have met both of us and have seen our posts. Loser (winner?) has to wear a scarlet L to the meetings. :lol:
I didn't say, "oldest on the board" I said, "oldest at the last meeting..."

I'm game for the poll, but you only have to wear your "Scarlet L" for the next meeting...
 #14368  by stephpd

Ken_in_Bear wrote:
I'm game for the poll, but you only have to wear your "Scarlet L" for the next meeting...
I'm game. Just a few rules. We don't get to vote. No backroom conspiracies. (no PM's or bribes, deleting cookies for multiple votes).

Let others freely decide.
 #14387  by DragonJames

lol, changed my mind, drove by the TRH yesterday and decided its been to long since i was there last.

and I cant vote on the weirdness thing, I've only met Jacques, lol
 #14439  by dave_in_delaware

OK, now we're up to 4 possible places? We're back to where we were in the Meeting #16 thread. LOL.

As for voting in the Ken_in_Bear vs stephpd battle for weirdness.... I don't think there can be a clear-cut winner. :shock: :lol: