Because we enjoy good company and good food.

Where do you want to eat??

Grand East Chinese Buffet (2072 Naamans Rd, Wilmington, DE 19810)
33%
Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet (730 Peoples Plaza, Newark, DE 19702)
50%
Mrs. Robino's (520 North Union Street, Wilmington, DE 19805)
17%
 #17372  by dave_in_delaware

Boots wrote:Near the cinema, and right next door to Radio Shack.
OK, that helps, thanks. I haven't been to that movie theater for a while, so I have no idea what's down there. LOL.

For all those who want the DELOC general info card files to print yourself, email me here:

dave_in_delaware[at]hotmail[dot]com and I'll send them to you.

They're each a jpg file, 3.5" x 2" at 300dpi. There's a front and a back.
 #17375  by VWpilot

dave_in_delaware wrote:I just went through the entire thread for a head count. So far, it looks like this:

dave_in_delaware
JaegerMatthias
JohnK
Brenden
stephpd
MrCoolDale
Boots

Is that correct so far? Did I misread or miss anyone? Others posted, but didn't say they were coming for sure...

Only 7 people are coming, compared to the 18 people who voted?? :? :? :?:
I should be able to make it out to tonight's dinner. I may be a bit late though. Hope to see ya'll then.......Rob.
 #17376  by ShakyHand

It depends what time my son returns from a school trip. Supposed to be 6:30, but I'm skeptical they will be back by then.

If I do make it, it will be with two kids in tow. 10 & 13. (for those considering bringing thier children along.)

And BTW, if you can fire with a flashlight in one hand, then you should be able to fire with a plate in one hand.

Maybe we should start a new action pistol competition based on eating?
 #17380  by dave_in_delaware

VWpilot wrote:I should be able to make it out to tonight's dinner. I may be a bit late though. Hope to see ya'll then.......Rob.
I'm sure we'll still be there, maybe even up to closing. I know I can kill a buffet for at least 2 hours. LOL.
ShakyHand wrote:If I do make it, it will be with two kids in tow. 10 & 13. (for those considering bringing thier children along.)

And BTW, if you can fire with a flashlight in one hand, then you should be able to fire with a plate in one hand.
Bring 'em along! They need to eat, too. LOL.

And if there's a shootout, the last thing I'd be worried about is dropping my plate.
 #17381  by Jacques

dave_in_delaware wrote:And if there's a shootout, the last thing I'd be worried about is dropping my plate.
Tossing your cookies is another discussion all together...
 #17394  by dave_in_delaware

:evil: Oh, by the way, I don't want to hear ANYTHING about the weather tonight!!! :evil:
Late Afternoon: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. Breezy, with a south wind around 21 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Tonight: Showers and thunderstorms likely, then occasional showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 9pm. Low around 59. South wind between 7 and 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
 #17398  by Jacques

dave_in_delaware_crying_a_river! wrote: :evil: Oh, by the way, I don't want to hear ANYTHING about the weather tonight!!! :evil:
Late Afternoon: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. Breezy, with a south wind around 21 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Tonight: Showers and thunderstorms likely, then occasional showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 9pm. Low around 59. South wind between 7 and 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
As my work & personal tasks pile up... It is looking less & less likely that I'll be in attendance...

Carry on...

Regretfully,
Jacques Armoired
 #17402  by dave_in_delaware

Crying a River? Are you high? I wasn't aware that posting a weather report was crying at all.

And how dare you let work and personal stuff get in the way of DELOC meetings! ;)
 #17403  by SugarBoy13

dave_in_delaware wrote:Crying a River? Are you high? I wasn't aware that posting a weather report was crying at all.

And how dare you let work and personal stuff get in the way of DELOC meetings! ;)

YEAH! WTF!?!?!? :banghead:
 #17404  by dave_in_delaware

LOL!!!

FYI: I just made a reservation under "David" for 6:30pm tonight for about 15 people.

See everyone there!!