Because we enjoy good company and good food.

Where do you want to eat??

Grand East Chinese Buffet (2072 Naamans Rd, Wilmington, DE 19810)
33%
Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet (730 Peoples Plaza, Newark, DE 19702)
50%
Mrs. Robino's (520 North Union Street, Wilmington, DE 19805)
17%
 #15401  by dave_in_delaware

Time to plan our next meeting!

I'm open for May: 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 14, 18, 19, 21, 25 (maybe?), 26, 28, and 29....

[UPDATED w/ location poll 5/1/2009]
 #15679  by Boots

:pointlaugh:
Misslyss wrote:Any date that doesn't require a cactus and a saddle.
 #15682  by Sprat

The company was good, the food was good,

but can we pick a place thats not so BLOODY Noisey?????????????, I could not hear myself, let alone the folks around me. I couldn't wait to get out of there

I would have prefered our waitress on the saddle/ cactus

sprat
 #15683  by stephpd

Misslyss wrote:Any date that doesn't require a cactus and a saddle.
I think Brenda got a picture of that. :lol:
 #15688  by Jacques

Sprat wrote:... can we pick a place that's not so BLOODY Noisey? I could not hear myself, let alone the folks around me. I couldn't wait to get out of there.
Aye.
Sprat wrote: I would have preferred our waitress on the saddle/cactus.
Together? Hmmm...
 #15693  by Boots

Ken_in_Bear wrote:
Sprat wrote:... can we pick a place that's not so BLOODY Noisey? I could not hear myself, let alone the folks around me. I couldn't wait to get out of there.
Aye.
Me three! As a matter of fact, I commented on the noise problem to my wife when I got home.
 #15699  by DragonJames

Im good for pretty much any day, I think the 15th is the only one im not going to be able to do seeing as its Senior Prom.

Other than that, im hoping to make the next one, sucked that i couldnt be at TRH, but as I have seen, apparently it was very noisey, last i was there it wasnt too bad.

And how about a place we can all sit close in, I'd imagine you were sprinkled all over creation in there. :mrgreen: