Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #53  by Wynder

We will be getting together for some range time at Ommelanden then breakfast/brunch at IHOP. Below is a proposed itinerary:

9am: Meet at Ommelanden, buy an hour of range time.
9:15-10:15am: Target shoot!
10:30-10:45am: Packup and head to IHOP.
11:00am-12:30pm: Brunch at IHOP.

We'll be announcing the site there, so hopefully you're all here reading this. This thread will be primarily for pictures taken at the range and brunch. :D
 #54  by dave_in_delaware

That itinerary sounds good. 8-)

I'll be passing out a little business card announcing this site during the "meeting" at IHOP. It lists the web address for DELOC. For anyone who had to leave right away and miss the IHOP event, I hope you got your card at the range.

I'll be bringing my camera as well, and I'll be the (self-designated) "official" photographer for this event. I tend to take a LOT of pictures (usually more than one of the same thing, in case one was blurry or something) so we should have plenty of "good" shots to post here.
 #55  by Mr. Bruce

Another great meeting! Thanks to all who let me shoot, offered to let me shoot, and kept me in mind. I appreciate your generosity and hope I can return the favor someday. It was good to see everyone again and meet new faces. Will be looking forward to the new meeting thread for next month. Once again thanks again to all for your generosity.
 #62  by DSF Training

Sorry I missed it, had fireman’s training today in Milford. I may be able to make the next one if I'm not out of town?
I am also working on a place to shoot here in Sussex County, a place where I can shoot and train defensively a place with no restrictions just the ones I set.
 #73  by radnor

Enjoyed meeting everyone. Looking forward to the next meeting.

Hey, I do have a request however..... Can we have a reloading section, please?

Wynder, do you still have the PDF I sent you for the ad in TNJ? If ,not I can resend it. If you do, could you add it to the CCDW section? I saw the state's links.
 #81  by Wynder

radnor wrote:Enjoyed meeting everyone. Looking forward to the next meeting.

Hey, I do have a request however..... Can we have a reloading section, please?

Wynder, do you still have the PDF I sent you for the ad in TNJ? If ,not I can resend it. If you do, could you add it to the CCDW section? I saw the state's links.
Reloading forum added. :)

As for the News Journal form -- I'm kind of leary about adding that... something like that where someone could potentially put their credit card number and fax in, I mean. We know that it, literally, takes a fairly large act of the State to update their forms, I'm afraid that the News Journal might update their forum and potentially put someone's information at risk. However, what we can do is get the phone number for posting legal notices and include that.
 #119  by myopicvisionary

Sorry I could not make it as the Easter gathering and the requisite prep took precedent. Sounds like a good time was had by all.