Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #20077  by dave_in_delaware

We might not get there right away at 9:00am. I have a feeling I'll be baking tomorrow morning as well as tonight.....
 #20080  by stephpd

dave_in_delaware wrote:We might not get there right away at 9:00am. I have a feeling I'll be baking tomorrow morning as well as tonight.....
You and me both! Pork roast is in the crock pot now. Brenda's working a double and will start on the beans when she gets home sometime after midnight.
 #20092  by dave_in_delaware

I decided to make a legume/veggie/meat dish as well. It's base is the "Rancho Fiesta" veggie mix and I'm adding seasoned hamburger. It should be a yummy side dish. My kids love it.

I also baked peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, and regular chocolate chip cookies.

See you all soon!
 #20094  by dave_in_delaware

First off, a big THANK YOU to stephpd and Mrs. stephpd for hosting this month's meeting at their little sliver of paradise! It's always a good time there, with the trees, animals, flowers, etc... It's so peaceful. Thanks for the "extra" towel usage, and the leftovers that came home w/ us!

We had great food, drinks, and conversation. Everyone was friendly and talkative. It was nice to meet some new people and their families today! My wife (ILove2Shoot) and I enjoyed everyone's company! My kids had a great time, too. I think they fell to sleep immediately. LOL....

Summer DELOC meetings ROCK! Whoo hoo!!!! 8-) 8-) :mrgreen:
 #20097  by scampbell3

We just got home, and I would like to again thank Stephpd and Mrs. Stephpd for hosting the party. Vic and I had a great time hanging out and talking to everyone.

thanks
Chip
 #20104  by Mr.Skellington

My family and I had a great time and also would like to thank Stephpd and Brenda for hosting. I'm glad I got to meet everyone plus its nice to have a face to go with a screen-name. So thanks again.
 #20130  by DragonJames

Thanks again Steve and Brenda for hosting the party, Me and Brittany had a really good time. Nice to see some old faces and meet Shawn and his family.