Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #4249  by Mr Jody Hudson

I greatly look forward to meeting all of you! And to seeing my buddy Dave again. My daughter texted me this afternoon about coming to see me, which does not happen too often because as a very young exec. climbing the ladder, it is very difficult for her to get time off. She is almost 18 and several years younger than anyone else she works with.

I am proud of her and miss her of course. It has been a moving target for the last several hours but I am going to be picking her up and will miss the meeting AGAIN!!!

Sorry guys... and gals... I owe and ammends after this -- two false alarms about coming.

I sure hope to make it next month.
 #4250  by Mr Jody Hudson

Thanks for the memories on the Golden Eagle .50 vids guys. A GIRL shooting one, particularly a petite girl, is a hoot; especially around a bunch of unsuspecting good ole boys! :applause:
 #4260  by stephpd

Looks to be a smaller meeting.

stephpd and Brenda -- Burgers, dogs, pork roast

dave_in_delaware and Carmen -- Dessert

cappiolot06 and Toni -- meatballs and rolls

Sprat and Deb -- potato salad

sellahr -- chips and dip

Maybe Wynder and LordJim later in the day.

I'm also thinking about corn on the cob and maybe Brenda will make some baked beans.
 #4261  by dave_in_delaware

Mr Jody Hudson wrote:It has been a moving target for the last several hours but I am going to be picking her up and will miss the meeting AGAIN!!! ... Sorry guys... and gals... I owe and ammends after this -- two false alarms about coming.
Dude! You could always bring her ALONG to meet us.... (hint)... it's a family "picnic" (just w/ guns). 8-)
stephpd wrote:Looks to be a smaller meeting.... I'm also thinking about corn on the cob and maybe Brenda will make some baked beans.
Corn on the cob ONLY if you keep the husks on, soak them in water overnight, and GRILL them!!! Yummy! :D
 #4263  by cappilot06

It may be a small gathering, but we're looking forward to it!!
 #4291  by cappilot06

This may be an obvious question, but I'm guessing this shebang is kicking off around noon tomorrow? Not a problem if its later, just don't want to suprise anyone at an OC meeting who isn't expecting anyone until later.LOL
 #4292  by dave_in_delaware

It starts at noon, and goes until whenever. The last one lasted until 11:30pm. And some people showed up later. Others left and came back later. Others left early....
 #4293  by cappilot06

dave_in_delaware wrote:Others left early....
Guilty :( Will try to do better this time and hopefully meet more people. It'll be up to the baby primarily, but the weather should be a LOT nicer tomorrow.