Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #4142  by dave_in_delaware

Sorry, man. I got excited! Bringing food would still be a good thing....

It sounds like a slightly smaller crowd for this next meeting.... :(
 #4143  by radnor

Mr Jody Hudson wrote: pair of Desert Eagles in Gold
What cal are the DE's?
 #4144  by stephpd

dave_in_delaware wrote:Sorry, man. I got excited! Bringing food would still be a good thing....

It sounds like a slightly smaller crowd for this next meeting.... :(
Hey, I thought it was just going to be you and me. Plus our significant others.

We still have until Thursday to get a total head count.
Right now it's around 11+1(little one).

Maybe a few later in the day. ;)
 #4145  by George

As it stands, I'm scheduled to work again. Looks like I'll miss another one. :(
 #4159  by stephpd

George wrote:As it stands, I'm scheduled to work again. Looks like I'll miss another one. :(
Sorry to hear that. Looks like you work the one weekend that I'm off each month. We'll have to make the next one on one of the other weeks.
 #4164  by Mr. Bruce

I'm working 7 days a week from 7 to dark..... I can't make it either... sorry guys
 #4173  by Mr Jody Hudson

Hi Radnor,

Just teasing about the Gold Desert Eagles; but if I still had them, they would be .50s.

I had a .44 but the 50 has such a pleasing fire-ball and in Gold the Bling is so very special. And, just imagine a pair of them, back to back, in a double SOB (small of the back holster). I guess it would have to be done in exotic black eel skin to show of the gold.

A buddy's wife has the Tiger Stripe Gold D.E. in .....50 and when she shoots it, the entire shooting booth at the range is filled with a fireball; outside the fireball is a nice symetrical six feet in diameter. She is about five feet tall and petite! :applause:
 #4175  by radnor

Mr Jody Hudson wrote:A buddy's wife has the Tiger Stripe Gold D.E. in .....50 and when she shoots it, the entire shooting booth at the range is filled with a fireball; outside the fireball is a nice symetrical six feet in diameter. She is about five feet tall and petite! :applause:
There is a you tube video where a SMALL lady shoots a DE 50. Wack in the face!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFJjaj7pXsA
 #4178  by George

this guy has some decent arms, and look at the recoil. notice how he flinches in anticipation of the second shot. Still a nice gun. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkYP8VzlvZY&NR=1