Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #6411  by dave_in_delaware

OK, I know some of you said you'd be coming weeks (months?) ago, but we'd appreciate a new head count.

Also, please let us know what you can bring along.

The meeting is Saturday, October 25, 2008, at 1:00pm. 5 days away.
 #6420  by MrCoolDale

I am officially RSVPing for 2. Myself and my girlfriend, Alyssa.

I'll be bringing some Irish Potatoes, I'll try to bring a lot. And I can bring whatever else is needed (within reasonable cost, I'm poor). I was thinking I'd bring some hot dogs. Probably 6 packs, or should I need more? I don't know what kind of turnout to expect. And I'd bring enough rolls for them as well.
 #6422  by dave_in_delaware

MrCoolDale wrote:I don't know what kind of turnout to expect.
Yeah, that's our problem, too, which is why I want to hear from everyone who plans on coming!

Hotdogs and rolls (and potatoes) from you would be awesome. I think 6 packs would be plenty. Thank you!
 #6423  by Wynder

At this point it looks like we'll be there from the start until at least 3pm or so... Wanna assign me something to bring?
 #6431  by dave_in_delaware

Wynder wrote:Wanna assign me something to bring?
No, not really. ;) I'd rather you "volunteer" to bring something. A covered dish, paper/plastic products, etc.... If your kids don't want water or soda you may want to bring some sort of juice.

Wait, only 2 hours? What? Just because we don't have a pool......
 #6432  by Wynder

Heh!

Hayride and social for my kids school at 4pm that the wife wants to hit.
 #6448  by LordJim

I won't be making it either. :(

Hope you have an awesome shindig and a happy birthday. :)

-
Jim
 #6457  by dave_in_delaware

Hmmm... I'm sorry to hear that we won't be seeing some of you. :cry:

But enjoy your Saturday doing whatever you're doing!

I still need to hear from some of you "earlier posters" as to whether you're still coming over. :) We just want a head count so we can get an idea of how much food/drink/supplies we need to have on-hand.