Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #3409  by Sprat

sorry I missed everyone staurday, it have been one hell on a week for me

last tuesday I closed the office to meet the home inspector at the house for 11:30am he never showed, plus work suppose to have been done on the house was not performed WTF I drove back pissed

Friday was our closing day. I closed the office and deb took the day off. on the way down the lawyers called to tell me the amount needed for the down payment at the closing. we got to the house and it went down hill from there, we did the house walk through when the lawyers called and said there was a problem! the owner (the guy I am buying from) has not filed Income taxes for two years, The IRS put a lien on the house at 9:30 am that morning, (Murphy's law) everything was put on hold WTF. We were so disappointed we drove straight back to my sister's at the jersey shore. I couldn't drive to delaware three times in one week
supposely I will be coming down again this week.

I missed being there and being with you folks

sprat
 #3411  by dave_in_delaware

Dude! No need to apologize to us!!! I'm sorry you're going through such frustration w/ your house. I would have hurt someone by now.

How does the lien affect your ability to close on the house? I would think they'd go after the guy personally, and not put a VERY last-minute lien on the property when someone is basically seconds away from signing a new mortgage.

:censored: :banghead: :sparring:
 #3472  by sellahr

Sorry to hear about all the problems your having. Things like that keep making me think it might be better to stay renting like I am. I never have good luck when it comes to things like that.