Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #5036  by stephpd

I'm going. Can't believe you guys afraid of a little wind and rain. I wouldn't ride the bike in it but that's about it. Looks like we can fit everyone in Dave's van. No sense in taking multiple cars when so few are going. And the ride down is better if you have people to talk to.
 #5039  by Sprat

I thing Mr Bruce and I are pulling out also Dave please PM me you cell # I will do the same

sprat
 #5041  by Wynder

If I go, I wanna see if I can carpool with Dave... I don't think he has a cell, so I'll PM you mine, Jack.
 #5042  by Mr. Bruce

Yeah guys. Rain tonight and the it's gonna really crank up in southern DE noonish or so. I don't think I'm gonna go. Good luck to all.
 #5043  by dave_in_delaware

Well guys, I'm sorry to hear that some of you are bailing out over a little wind and water.... but that's cool better to play it safe... We'll miss you.

For those who are still going, we're still ON for tomorrow morning. Try to get there a little early, as I'd like to leave at 8:00am... you have the address. Park on the side of the road in front of the house, or in the empty space in the driveway (avoid the pile of stones though)....

We'll transfer the gear into the van, and go!

I already filled up the tank and checked tire pressure.

As far as I know, from the people who contacted me (and opted out in this thread), here's who is going:

1. me
2. stephpd
3. Wynder

So, DSF, we'll see you tomorrow morning, around 10:00am!
 #5049  by Wynder

Gwee had to bail -- he had a bit of foot surgery and is going to be working on his car tomorrow.
 #5050  by dave_in_delaware

OK then. The only other person that never responded was sellahr....

Sprat and Mr. Bruce may join us, depending on the a.m. weather status. They would meet us in the IHOP parking lot and follow us.
 #5052  by dave_in_delaware

:oops: :oops: I made a boo boo.... I saw a 100-round box of WWB in my "ammo cabinet" so I thought I had enough ammo for tomorrow. Turns out there were only 3 rounds left (from CCDW Training). UGH!! ...

So, I need to stop by Wal-Mart on the way tomorrow. We'll literally drive right past it on our way to Route 1, so it's not a totally big deal. They open at 7:00am anyway.

So, if anyone else needs ammo (or towels, raincoat, etc) tomorrow, we'll be hitting Wal-Mart in the a.m....
 #5059  by stephpd

I can bring some extra ammo for you Dave and save the stop to Walmart. 9mm right? I'll put it in the bag right now. I hate stops before we even get going. Unless someone needs something I don't have extra of.