Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #5089  by George

and no worries, plastic don't rust
 #5108  by dave_in_delaware

In case anyone was curious about my flat tire (after I had filled it to the proper pressure): I just had it fixed at Pep Boys. Apparently, there was a recall on the tires on my minivan that I wasn't aware of.... The valve stems become loose (or something), and all the air leaks from them. It actually happened to the other rear tire a month or so ago... so yesterday, it was the other's turn. But, we're all fixed up again!

How is everyone's shoulder, from the shotgun, .30-06, and the Mosin??
 #5109  by Wynder

I little sore, but not as bad as I'd thought it'd be... Maybe I got it broken in from shooting trap.
 #5110  by stephpd

Wynder wrote:
mustangdave wrote:Well I do admit I kinda regret not going, I did NOTHING today.
You should feel bad... First you forsook your XD, then your friends!!! :)
At least your xd made it to the range. ;) Had fun shooting it and my other .45's
The Judge is just to much fun. Knocking over the bowling pins with the.410 shells through a short barrel was a blast.

And only the outer layer of clothes got wet. The t-shirt and swim trunks stayed pretty dry. The leather vest and cap kept me fairly dry. But I did get the scope sighted in on the 30-30. Tough seeing through 3 layers of wet glass. Had to keep a towel nearby just to see at all.

Shoulder doesn't hurt much. The 3" shells out of the 12 gauge are more then I care for. The 2 3/4 shells are much nicer.But since it was more of a function test I had to see if both worked.(first time trying out my 'rebate' toy.) It was a blast watching everyone running around and taking running shots at targets at close range.

We pretty much destroyed the frames. Good thing DSF had some spares. :D

And I did get a free bath and laundry done at the same time, so I'm good for another month.

Thanks DSF for hosting the day. It was big fun! :applause:
 #5194  by dave_in_delaware

stephpd wrote:And I did get a free bath and laundry done at the same time, so I'm good for another month.
:shock: :lol: :lol:

It was an awesome time, despite the weather. Now I won't be too afraid to shoot in the rain next time! If I can have fun during a "tropical depression" I think I can handle a light drizzle.

That may be a good time to get a group together and hit Ommelanden: when it's raining out!

We'd probably have the place all to ourselves!!! :twisted: