Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #5478  by stephpd

So it's Hot Plate. 6:30pm the 25th.

Let's see if we can get some sort of total and maybe reservations? Do they take reservations? If we are bringing families it could get fairly large.

Brenda and I can make it.
 #5480  by dave_in_delaware

I'm not sure if they take reservations, but I'll call and find out. They have a "separate" side for seating larger groups, if we need it.

Hold on, I'll call right now.

Update: they said that if we call about 30 minutes ahead of time, they can have the "back room" ready for us.

Sounds good to me! :D

(FYI: I'll call them and let them know on Thursday around 6:00pm...)
 #5502  by dave_in_delaware

Wow. Sounds like a good turnout so far! So far, we have:

dave_in_delaware
ILove2Shoot
sprat
cappilot06 (+3)
mustangdave
stephpd (+1)
Wynder (+3)

That's 14 so far! :pbjtime:
 #5619  by cappilot06

Hey guys!
I'm still going to be there, but you probably won't see me until closer to 7. I forgot I have team pictures for the varsity volleyball team I'm coaching at 6:20. It should be over in 10 min, and then I'm heading down. My two girls start getting cranky after about 7 and bedtime for them is at 8. Since I don't want to have to rush around and then leave, my wife is going to take teh girls home. I will be there though!!!! She said to tell everyone she apologizes for missing tonight, but looks forward to seeing everyone at the October meeting.

Dave, I will bring the holster with me. It's awesome! In fact, I'm going to order one next week. I've worn it many times and nobody can even tell. I've even worn it without telling the wife and she never suspected I was carrying.lol. That's pure testament to the fact that it works well and is VERY comfortable.

See you guys later tonight!
Carl
 #5623  by dave_in_delaware

cappilot06 wrote:... She said to tell everyone she apologizes for missing tonight, but looks forward to seeing everyone at the October meeting.

Dave, I will bring the holster with me. It's awesome! In fact, I'm going to order one next week. I've worn it many times and nobody can even tell. I've even worn it without telling the wife and she never suspected I was carrying.lol. That's pure testament to the fact that it works well and is VERY comfortable.
Sorry to hear that your better half (and kids) won't be joining us. They had better be at the October meeting!!!

This brings our numbers down to 12, but that's still a great turn-out!

Only bring the holster along IF you're definitely finished testing it out. I don't need it back yet if you still want to hang onto it. I'm glad you like it so much! I really like it, too! And I plan on using it for every CC trip I make. Heck, I may even partially OC with it, too....
 #5624  by radnor

How late will this go on? I have something that should end at 7:30. Should be there about 8:15. And with kids there, school tomorrow - think it will be too late to join. POOP
 #5628  by dave_in_delaware

radnor wrote:How late will this go on? I have something that should end at 7:30. Should be there about 8:15. And with kids there, school tomorrow - think it will be too late to join. POOP
Typically our "meetings" last 2 hours or less.... But tonight I don't have my kids, and I don't have school tomorrow, so I could be persuaded to hang out w/ you 'til later. ;) Others may be able to meet longer, too. We could always move the "party" to another location so we don't feel like we're loitering. LOL.