Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #5168  by dave_in_delaware

OK, OK... For those who "missed" (i.e. wussed out on ;) ) our official Meeting #9 Group Shoot down in Sussex County w/ DSF (due to the nasty hurricane), I thought it would be nice to get another meeting in since it'll be such a long time until October's meeting....

This time it'll be in New Castle County, probably in the New Castle Area....

How does Thursday evening, September 25, 2008 sound for everyone?

We can choose a place/time later. Let's nail down a date first....
 #5185  by Sprat

This wussy looks forward to a meeting where it is warm, dry and comfy,

how about I-hop

sprat
 #5187  by cappilot06

Hey guys,
That would work for me. I will have the ENTIRE family also which would be awesome. Count us in, and anywhere is fine with us within the NCC area.
 #5196  by dave_in_delaware

Well, it sounds like there's enough interest (7+ people) in this to make it "official" so let's mark the calendars!

Thursday, Sept 25, 2008!!

Next up is time and place....

Since it's for dinner, shall we say 6:30pm? Does that give everyone enough time to get home from work, grab the family, and get to dinner? Maybe 7:00pm? I don't want to make it too late for those who need to get the little ones to bed at a decent time (I know what that's like)....

Also, should we try somewhere new or different? I know IHOP is a favorite (especially for those of you addicted to scrapple), but we seem to go there a lot. I know I've been there many times since our last DELOC meeting there...

So, ideas? Suggestions? Let's hear them. And set a time....

(here's the location database for reference)
 #5200  by Wynder

For me, ideally, it'll be really early (like 6pm) or really late -- my preference (like 8pm). These times give me a chance to help put the kids to bed around 7:30-7:45ish.

That's just me, though.
 #5201  by dave_in_delaware

Aren't your wife and kids invited? :?
 #5203  by cappilot06

I'm with Rob on this one. 6-6:30 would be better so I can get both girls in bed around 8. We can be flexible though.
 #5204  by Wynder

cappilot06 wrote:I'm with Rob on this one. 6-6:30 would be better so I can get both girls in bed around 8. We can be flexible though.
If we're bringing families, yeah... earlier would probably be better.