Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #69554  by stephpd

dave_in_delaware wrote:Yeah, that was a fun time of playing "fetch the dog" all over the neighborhood. :roll:
At least you caught him fairly quickly. We had only gone 2 blocks. He never would come back to me. I've spend hours trying to get him and mostly it would end up being someone else that would grab him, after I asked them to help. He'd rather go up to complete strangers then come back when called. He'd stop and look, think about it and decide no. I'm not done yet and take off running again.

He and the Lab even have a police record from one Milo and Otis adventure. Had to bail them out and pay their fines too.
 #70213  by stephpd

So, besides Myopic is anyone else coming?
Cause nobody else has posted in this thread that they are coming.
(I don't do facebook, myspace, twitter, etc)

Just trying to figure out how much food to prepare.
 #70215  by dave_in_delaware

We're planning on coming over, once we're finished working at the farm that morning.

What else is needed?
 #70217  by stephpd

dave_in_delaware wrote:
What else is needed?
Food (side dishes),
rolls,
chips, pretzels
drinks (soda, juice, beer, if that's what you like),
eating utensils (plates, knives, forks, spoons, napkins)

Myopic said he'll bring dessert.
I've got a friend from work bringing some fried chicken.

Brenda and I are making pulled pork and meatballs for sandwiches.
Potato salad and shrimp fried rice.
We also have ice and plenty of coolers.
And hard liquor. (Margarita machine for mixed drinks as well as non alcohol smoothies)
 #70268  by stephpd

Brenda picked up some rolls too.
 #70290  by dave_in_delaware

We'll bring some drinks (soda and water), chips, plates, knives, forks, spoons, and napkins. It'll be Dollar Store stuff, but we'll bring it. We're going to try to get to the farm early so we can finish sooner and get out to Claymont ASAP.

See y'all tomorrow! :D