Because we enjoy good company and good food.

Which date works best for you?

Sun Nov 11
9%
Sun Nov 18
9%
Sat Nov 24
36%
Sun Nov 25
45%
 #75690  by Sodbuster

This is what we have so far.

Saturday
Sodbuster-burgers and dogs
Dave- drinks
Twitchin1911-rolls

Sunday
Sodbuster-burgers and dogs
Jbullock-cheese balls
HBSavage-macaroni salad

We have a good supply of paper/plasticware and condiments from the last meeting.

It looks like we could use some more side dishes and maybe some chips or pretzels.
 #75699  by dave_in_delaware

OK, all finished at the farm, and all packed up for the trip down there. Must stop by a place to pick up some drinks, but it's on our way. See everyone in ±2 hours!
 #75704  by dave_in_delaware

Had an awesome time at "Sodbuster's Day 1" this afternoon! What a blast. It's always a pleasure to visit their farm, so relaxing and fun. Thanks to our hosts for a great time. Hope to see you again tomorrow!
 #75706  by Amy Blackthorn

Awww man! Wish I could join you. Had so much fun last time. Retail crazy awaits me tomorrow as well. 19 hours Friday, 9 hours today and tomorrow. Hope to see you all soon!
 #75714  by dave_in_delaware

Back from the farm. Had to feed hay this morning, too. Heading out the door now to go down to Frederica again today. It's snowing up here in Gap. I wonder if we'll be shooting in a winter wonderland in DE?

See y'all around 3:15.
 #75715  by Jbullock

I would like to apologize to the Sodbusters for not making it today. I responded that I would make it today and I completely forgot. (Not that it's an excuse) But we had our daughter's 13th birthday party this weekend and it honsetly slipped my mind.

Sincerely,
Jon
 #75719  by dave_in_delaware

Back from "Sodbuster's Day 2." It was another good time. Good food. Great conversation. Oh yeah, and some shooting!

Special thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Sodbuster for hosting a 2-day weekend meeting! Thank you so much for everything!