Because we enjoy good company and good food.

Which date works best for you?

Sun Nov 11
9%
Sun Nov 18
9%
Sat Nov 24
36%
Sun Nov 25
45%
 #73513  by dave_in_delaware

Our very own sodbuster has graciously volunteered to host November's meeting!

He suggested 4 different dates that work for him, so please vote for your preferred date. Poll will run for 2 weeks.

Thank you.
 #74108  by SasquatchAF

If I come back from my deployment as planned, I will be back later on the 24th. Although I will be spending as much time with my wife as I can, we might just have to make a trip out to this if it ends up being on the 25th so I can get used to the Ol Colt 1911 again after 6 months without it :banghead:
 #74131  by dave_in_delaware

OK, we have a winner (Sunday 25th) and close runner-up (Saturday 24th) in the date poll.
Sun Nov 11 9% [ 1 ]
Sun Nov 18 9% [ 1 ]
Sat Nov 24 36% [ 4 ]
Sun Nov 25 45% [ 5 ]
But have no fear if you voted for the 24th. Sodbuster (and Mrs. Sodbuster) have decided to host a gathering on both days that weekend! 8-)

So, here's the deal:

Dates: Saturday November 24 AND Sunday November 25
Time: start firing at 11:00 am and end whenever, both days

Sodbuster is planning a more steel target based match this time so things should move along quicker.

All we need to let Sodbuster know is:

1. who's coming
2. which day
3. what they're bringing

So please, post your plans in this thread so our hosts can plan accordingly. Thank you!
 #74510  by photog

So very sorry to say that I have to work at my full time job on Saturday, and have a class to teach on Sunday.

I will miss all of the fun.... shoot some for me!!!
 #74512  by Jbullock

I can make it Sunday I just need directions. I can bring soda or chips just let me know what would is needed. I read that shooting starts at 11:00. Is that when we should be there?
Thanks.
 #74513  by dave_in_delaware

You can show up whenever you can. If you're not shooting, then you don't have to be there so early. You are free to show up whenever you can, and leave whenever you must.
 #74515  by jslacker

I often see these monthly meeting posts and am disappointed that I never get to attend because I work EVERY weekend. But this one especially, to miss out on the chance to shoot with a large group of DELOC members at the same time is especially bitter. :(

Have fun shooting and mingling boys and girls.
 #74531  by WPCatfish

Had a great time with the last gathering at Sodbuster's. But unfortunatley for me this is going to be too far to drive.*

*from where we'll be for Thanksgiving.
 #74553  by dave_in_delaware

I saw what you did there......