Because we enjoy good company and good food.

Which date works best for you?

Sun Nov 11
9%
Sun Nov 18
9%
Sat Nov 24
36%
Sun Nov 25
45%
 #74568  by SasquatchAF

Well, sounds like this meeting will be a blast. Unfortunately due to the joy of working for Uncle Sam, I will not be back from my deployment in time to make the meeting.... :banghead:

Guess Ill just have to find another time to get back in tune with the Ol 1911...
 #74792  by Sodbuster

Well, it's a week and a half until the meeting and I've had one confirmation.

Is everyone waiting until the last minute to reply? Or did the dates not work out and we need to cancel this meeting and have a restaurant meeting instead ?
 #74816  by dave_in_delaware

Carmen and I are planning on coming down for at least Saturday's meeting. We have to work at the farm in the morning though, but then we'll head down.

We probably won't be there first thing (at 11:00), since it'll be a 2-hour drive, but we'll bring something. What do you need?
 #74896  by Sodbuster

myopicvisionary wrote:It's our anniversary so we will be out of the picture.
Congrats on the anniversary, you will be missed.

dave_in_delaware wrote:Carmen and I are planning on coming down for at least Saturday's meeting. We have to work at the farm in the morning though, but then we'll head down.

We probably won't be there first thing (at 11:00), since it'll be a 2-hour drive, but we'll bring something. What do you need?
Carmen's coming? :pbjtime: The party is on now! Umm, glad you're coming too Dave! :lol:

If you could bring some drinks, that would be fine.
 #74949  by HBSavage

I have just joined the forum and am interested in attending the 25th event, however, would need an address for the Sodbusters home, as well as an idea on what kind of eats to bring..

HB Savage...
 #75002  by WPCatfish

HBSavage wrote:I have just joined the forum and am interested in attending the 25th event, however, would need an address for the Sodbusters home, as well as an idea on what kind of eats to bring..

HB Savage...

Private Message Sodbuster to get the address and/or directions.
 #75117  by Jbullock

I will be attending Sunday the 25th. Sorry for not confirming earlier but had to double check to make sure I would be able to make it.

I will make sure to have some cheese balls with me!