Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #8979  by Guard_Duck

I'll be there, at the dinner. Look forward to meeting everybody
 #8998  by Jacques

To all of you who were able to attend any part of tonight's festivities... THANK YOU! :pbjtime:

:applause: It was a pleasure reconnecting with those who I met last month and meeting some new folks... :applause:

The shooting was fun & the food was great! I think we'll need to revisit this place in the summer...
 #9000  by dave_in_delaware

Just got back from the dinner part of the meeting....

First, thanks to Ken for suggesting the place!

Second, thanks to the Owners of St George's Country Store for accommodating our rowdy group! And for staying open later for us, and for having some DELICIOUS food!!!

Third, it was nice seeing everyone again, and meeting a few new faces.

Overall, great company, great food, great conversation and laughs, and just a really awesome time!!

And thanks to cappilot06 for the chauffeur services!

I agree: we should go there for another meeting sometime!
 #9010  by radnor

Ken,
Nice place, enjoyed it.

It was nice seeing everyone again and meeting new people. Great company and conversation.
 #9011  by MyP1245

To everything said by the others........ ditto! :D I did more listening than talking, but that's just the way I am, and I get a little more talkative as time goes on. Thanks for the company on my first OC!
 #9015  by SugarBoy13

MyP1245 wrote:To everything said by the others........ ditto! :D I did more listening than talking, but that's just the way I am, and I get a little more talkative as time goes on. Thanks for the company on my first OC!
Same here!

I had a great time meeting everyone and hope to see you all real soon. In case I don't:

Merry Christmas!
 #9026  by George

sorry I had to leave early last night. I enjoyed the food and company. I wish everyone a happy holiday
George
 #9028  by dave_in_delaware

George wrote:sorry I had to leave early last night. I enjoyed the food and company.
It's not a problem. We were glad that you could make it! We wrapped it up around 9:45pm anyway.
 #9051  by MyP1245

So Rob.................. where da pics? :)
 #9053  by George

not sure I'm cool with that... someone might figure out my name :roll: