Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #8907  by cappilot06

I still plan on coming but won't be there until 7:30. Leaving my house at 7. Hope to see everyone there!
 #8911  by VWpilot

stephpd wrote:
Ken_in_Bear wrote:Depending on how you count there's either 4 or 5 votes to meet for our December Dinner at Saint George's Country Store on December 22, 2008.

I'm guessing these are the times we're shooting for. ;)

5-7 at DSPC
7-? St Georges Country store
I'll be at DSPC and at dinner, wearing alot of warm clothes for both. DAMN it's like ANTARTICA COLD out there today!...... :o
 #8918  by dave_in_delaware

I'll be leaving my house around 7:00pm as well, in my heatless van... :(

And yes: BUNDLE UP!!! It's friggin' COLD out there!!!
 #8919  by cappilot06

Hey Dave,
I will at least have heat in the truck....do you want to catch a ride with me? Not sure if Carmen is coming but I can make room for both of you since its just me. I can pick you up on the way if you want.
 #8924  by dave_in_delaware

cappilot06 wrote:Hey Dave,
I will at least have heat in the truck....do you want to catch a ride with me? Not sure if Carmen is coming but I can make room for both of you since its just me. I can pick you up on the way if you want.
That's VERY kind of you, Sir! And I think I may take you up on the offer of a heated ride. Carmen has to work, so it'll just be me.... You know where I live, so say about 7:00pm??? Thanks again!!
 #8928  by cappilot06

No problem at all! I'll be at your place at 7! Can you PM me with your home phone number in case I get lost? LOL
 #8937  by dave_in_delaware

Done, and with a request....
 #8940  by George

I'm going to try to make it, right now it looks possible
 #8948  by stephpd

COLD? Well at least it's not raining!

Riding the bike so I'll have a couple layers on.
 #8955  by dave_in_delaware

Dude! Only a couple of layers on a motorcycle in this weather!!??? You're crazier than I thought. LOL.

+1 on no rain... for a change... :roll: