Because we enjoy good company and good food.

How many in your party?

50%
50%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
5+
No votes
0%
 #76856  by dave_in_delaware

This meeting will mark the beginning of the 6th consecutive year that DELOC has been holding monthly meetings! Thanks to EVERYONE who has made these gatherings such a great success!

Should we go to one of our "classic" places this month? Try somewhere totally new? Should we pick from last month's runner-ups?

Also, I'm thinking of making it for one evening during the week of the 21st-24th. Would that work for everyone? Let's test that week via poll (runs for 14 days).
 #76976  by SeanM

I should be in Delaware by the 19th of January. I can probably make Meeting #61 - finally!

Sean
 #76978  by WPCatfish

dave_in_delaware wrote: Should we go to one of our "classic" places this month? Try somewhere totally new? Should we pick from last month's runner-ups?

Little Pablos!
 #76999  by Boots

WPCatfish wrote:
dave_in_delaware wrote: Should we go to one of our "classic" places this month? Try somewhere totally new? Should we pick from last month's runner-ups?
Little Pablos!
You're really trying hard to get banned, aren't you! ... :poed:

:troll: LOL
 #77009  by bluedog46

Little anthony's pizza or another good pizza joint.

I meant to vote for Januarty 21st.
 #77010  by photog

I'm thinking Dave has a good idea.... The runner up from December's meeting... Bertucci's
 #77011  by bluedog46

photog wrote:I'm thinking Dave has a good idea.... The runner up from December's meeting... Bertucci's
They make decent pizza
 #77013  by SigGirl

Bertucci's sounds good, definitely a NEW place to go. We can always consider some places in Middletown to accommodate our southern del friends.
 #77086  by Boots

SigGirl wrote:... We can always consider some places in Middletown to accommodate our southern del friends.
+1

I nominate Applebees in Middletown to be on the list.
 #77092  by Mr.Skellington

I can not foresee my schedule that far in advance but I would like to make a suggestion which I have made in the past. If the place is to be a significant drive from the bulk of the members, which are, to my knowledge, living in northern DE Wilm/Newark suburbs could it be a place in which I don't pass four identical chain restaurants of en route?

I don't mean to sound hypocritical but when the bulk of the members are in the northern part of the state traveling downstate, even to middletown, to go to a massive chain restaurant seems nearly as silly as picking a McDonalds.

I'm sure there are some good local places there and that's something I could get more excited about. If not I wont get all butthurt over it either.