Because we enjoy good company and good food.

How many in your party?

50%
50%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
5+
No votes
0%
 #79577  by cappilot06

We won't take up the entire place by far, but we may take up most of the tables on the floor. LOL.

That at least leaves them seating at the booths along the wall and the bar :)

Heck, if WPD shows up we can make room for them and let them sit amongst us :)
 #79579  by stephpd

cappilot06 wrote:
Heck, if WPD shows up we can make room for them and let them sit amongst us :)
WPD?

They only come out that way for donuts.

If any cops show up it would be DSP troop 1, since they're only a couple blocks away.
Or county cops visiting the Wawa next door.
I'm sure we can find them an extra seat and get some good food in their bellies.
 #79585  by stephpd

WPCatfish wrote:Why would the cops show up? I'm not bringing my SAA!
No reason they should be.
But they are cordially invited to sit and have dinner. :mrgreen:
 #79586  by cappilot06

No...the WPD always goes there to eat. I've seen them in there numerous times when my wife and I do there for dinner. I wasn't expecting problems at all, just that the WPD might get an eyeful :)
 #79609  by dave_in_delaware

Our apologies for needing to bail out this evening. Lack of sleep last night, an early 6:00am start at the farm, a morning trip to Killmington Courthouse and back home for afternoon shift has left us exhausted, so another hour trip down and back would be unsafe (drowsy driving).

We hope everyone has a wonderful time. Hopefully we'll make it down next month. And don't forget that the newest member picks up the check! LOL.
 #79629  by photog

Great meeting as always!!! 27 folks in attendance by my count. Terrific to see so many new faces and the usual fun times with the "veterans" Mazzella's did a great job, the staff was really friendly, including the manager came over to ask what we were all about. Saw a few NCCPD officers there to pick up their dinner, was hoping they would come over to chat, to no avail. A great time was had by all!!!

Chip, Vic, Dave, Carmen and Elmo, you were missed! ....As well as that Rob guy... :lol: :lol: :lol:
 #79636  by Fishhunter911

It was great meeting everyone. Also thank you for the word of encouragement on my first OC outing. I look forward to the next one!