Because we enjoy good company and good food.

How many in your party?

50%
50%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
5+
No votes
0%
 #79450  by JägerMatthias

Well, I think that this group seems to promote open carry, usually related to every day self-defense. Open carry of long guns doesn't exactly meet this need in a practical way, but if that's something you want to do on your own, feel free to post the results in your OC log! :)
 #79453  by bmel17

photog wrote:
rosco87 wrote:What about OC'ing with an AR?

In a word... NO! We are trying to educate people about open carry, not scare the crap out of them or intimidate them, much less feed the stereotype of firearm owners that the media portrays as a bunch of gun toting, trigger happy fools.... If you need a pistol to open carry, I'll bring an extra for ya'..... ;) ;) ;)
is that the legendary .25 acp we have heard about in lore?
 #79470  by SigGirl

Dave- did anyone call them today to give them a heads up on the amount if people? From what I know of the place it's kind of small and usually busy so they will definitely needs a heads up on our group.
 #79472  by dave_in_delaware

SigGirl wrote:Dave- did anyone call them today to give them a heads up on the amount if people?
Not as of yet, but I will call them now.

Update: OK, at first I thought I scared them with our headcount number ("24 so far, but that could grow to 30 or more easily"), I was put on hold twice, but I was told that it'll be OK. So, they're expecting our group tomorrow evening at 6:30. Reservation is under "David."
 #79473  by stephpd

Why David and not this guy?

#79480  by SigGirl

Wow! I think this will be our biggest dinner yet!! We'll probably take up the entire place. LOL
 #79486  by dave_in_delaware

SigGirl wrote:Wow! I think this will be our biggest dinner yet!! We'll probably take up the entire place. LOL
While on hold the second time, I was beginning to think they were going to say "no" to a group our size. Hopefully their "max occupancy" isn't 30. :shock:
 #79489  by bluedog46

rosco87 wrote:Oo I got a pistol to carry! I just wanted to see what y'all would say bout a AR!
"public image"

I am probably the least concerned about public image, but I would say the ar15 probably would be a bad idea, but in all honesty you should be able to and I support your right to. The problem is like photog said the anti's would be scared and we want to show we are just regular people like everyone else who just happen to carry firearms.