Because we enjoy good company and good food.

How many in your party?

50%
50%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
5+
No votes
0%
 #79646  by bluedog46

SigGirl wrote:Wow! I think this will be our biggest dinner yet!! We'll probably take up the entire place. LOL
Pizza and guns. What is more american than that :troll:
 #79695  by sampson13

I had a great time at Mazzella's for my first DELOC.ORG outing.I'm sorry i didnt get to meet more of you as I was constantly involved in good conversation no matter which way i turned at the table. lots of great folks and yet another step in me feeling totally comfortable with OC. I had to leave the table to take a call and when I walked to the area near the front door to my surprise there were two county policemen sitting there waiting on a take out order...well that was an incredible confidence booster as there was no reaction to me or my holstered revolver. so I needed that and just had a real nice time and I look forward to more outings and getting to know people in the group better. This forum site is very well done and I really enjoy it and so thank you all for the friendly acceptance into the group i cant say enough good about the whole experience,
 #79717  by WPCatfish

SigGirl wrote:Wow! I think this will be our biggest dinner yet!!

Those dinners were rather large...lots of leftovers!
 #79731  by Guard_Duck

JägerMatthias wrote:Yeah, especially Brent. He went home with a pizza and a half, I think. Pizza looked good, too!
The full pizza was for my wife, who was at home sick. I'd make a trip up there, the pizza was pretty good, it was kinda nice to see chorizo on the meat lovers.
 #79746  by dave_in_delaware

JägerMatthias wrote:... Pizza looked good, too!
white95zj wrote:... the pizza was pretty good...
Please don't let Bluedog read this sort of thing. It will disrupt the balance of his world!
 #79767  by bluedog46

dave_in_delaware wrote:
JägerMatthias wrote:... Pizza looked good, too!
white95zj wrote:... the pizza was pretty good...
Please don't let Bluedog read this sort of thing. It will disrupt the balance of his world!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
 #79771  by cappilot06

sampson13 wrote:I had a great time at Mazzella's for my first DELOC.ORG outing.I'm sorry i didnt get to meet more of you as I was constantly involved in good conversation no matter which way i turned at the table. lots of great folks and yet another step in me feeling totally comfortable with OC. I had to leave the table to take a call and when I walked to the area near the front door to my surprise there were two county policemen sitting there waiting on a take out order...well that was an incredible confidence booster as there was no reaction to me or my holstered revolver. so I needed that and just had a real nice time and I look forward to more outings and getting to know people in the group better. This forum site is very well done and I really enjoy it and so thank you all for the friendly acceptance into the group i cant say enough good about the whole experience,
Glad we got to meet! Not sure if I mentioned my screen name to you or not. My wife Toni and youngest daughter were sitting at the very end of the table to your right. It was great chatting with you and glad your first LEO "encounter" was uneventful. :D We would have had your back though.

Hope you can come out more often.
 #79772  by dave_in_delaware

bluedog46 wrote: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
LOL, just messing with you, Sir.