Because we enjoy good company and good food.

Which date?

Mon Feb 18
10%
Tue Feb 19
38%
Wed Feb 20
14%
Thu Feb 21
5%
Doesn't matter
33%
 #80065  by bluedog46

dave_in_delaware wrote:
bluedog46 wrote:SO that was from when Dave was wet from ear to ear on OC. :troll:
We all started less-informed than where we are now... and look how FAR we have come!
:applause:

I was not even a gun owner than ( except daddy's shotgun) and lori would not even touch one.
 #80068  by sampson13

DELOC.ORG R O C K S!!!!!!.....nuff said.
 #80105  by stephpd

bluedog46 wrote:
dave_in_delaware wrote:
bluedog46 wrote:SO that was from when Dave was wet from ear to ear on OC. :troll:
We all started less-informed than where we are now... and look how FAR we have come!
:applause:

I was not even a gun owner than ( except daddy's shotgun) and lori would not even touch one.
Many of us were.
I was, at that time, working on getting my CCDW.
Not even knowing that OC was legal.
Even then it took me over a year to even get a gun that would fit in an OWB holster.
I think I only owned one rifle at that time too.
My collection of firearms and knowledge has grown quite a bit over the last 6 years.
 #80127  by Chipswife

We really don't mind the 1 1/2 drive to lower areas of NCC. We do it all the time. When it hits that 2 hour mark, it's just too far. I know Chip has set up several SC meetings in the past. I guess we should do that again.
 #80210  by SigGirl

Chipswife wrote:We really don't mind the 1 1/2 drive to lower areas of NCC. We do it all the time. When it hits that 2 hour mark, it's just too far. I know Chip has set up several SC meetings in the past. I guess we should do that again.
Why don't we look at going to the other Bertucci's then...the one in Christiana??? It would be a lot closer for ya.
 #80212  by SugarBoy13

SigGirl wrote:
Chipswife wrote:We really don't mind the 1 1/2 drive to lower areas of NCC. We do it all the time. When it hits that 2 hour mark, it's just too far. I know Chip has set up several SC meetings in the past. I guess we should do that again.
Why don't we look at going to the other Bertucci's then...the one in Christiana??? It would be a lot closer for ya.
Or even a place in Middletown...
 #80275  by Kuntryboy816

Would definitely like to get out to one of these and meet some new people. :D
 #80447  by dave_in_delaware

Please note location change in the first post of this thread.

Location has been changed to the Christiana location (not north Wilm).

viewtopic.php?p=79172#p79172