Because we enjoy good company and good food.

Which Day for a Meeting?

Monday Feb 18th
29%
Tuesday Feb 19th
No votes
0%
Wednesday Feb 20th
No votes
0%
Thursday Feb 21st
14%
Any Day Works
57%
 #79993  by Sodbuster

Let's see how much interest there is for a downstate meeting next month.

Pick a date in the poll and make suggestions for a location.
Last edited by Sodbuster on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #79997  by bluedog46

Is there a practical way ( taht would not break the bank) to rent out half or the whole shooters choice? Maybe shoot then have a meal together.
 #79998  by sampson13

hey now good idea,the shooters choice thing sounds like a good time for all.
 #80000  by BigJoe

There is that whole Dover oc thing and from what I understand shooters is anti oc or at least one of the instructors are. Owens station in greenwood hosts private events. Don't think they have a pistol range but their shotgun setup is second to none. Casa dileo <sp> is gun friendly
 #80002  by SeanM

I'd vote on a date, but there is no option for "no preference." ;) Any of them are good for me.

Sean
 #80003  by Sodbuster

SeanM wrote:I'd vote on a date, but there is no option for "no preference." ;) Any of them are good for me.

Sean

That's right. No indecisiveness allowed! :lol:

With Dover requiring a CCW permit for any kind of carry, I think it best to avoid the town.
 #80012  by bluedog46

BigJoe wrote:There is that whole Dover oc thing and from what I understand shooters is anti oc or at least one of the instructors are. Owens station in greenwood hosts private events. Don't think they have a pistol range but their shotgun setup is second to none. Casa dileo <sp> is gun friendly
Thanks. I guess I am getting old. I forgot all about the OC thing. Can't have an oc meeting without oc
 #80078  by geewiz

Any place is fine by me. I think having more public outings is a good idea as it will help get our message out to more people.
 #80082  by Lfod/Dtom

Any of those days is fine with me,looking forward to meeting some people from the boards and popping my OC cherry! :mrgreen:
 #80085  by bluedog46

Lfod/Dtom wrote:Any of those days is fine with me,looking forward to meeting some people from the boards and popping my OC cherry! :mrgreen:
Once you have done it it gets easier and less stressful each time :D