Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #88816  by photog

stephpd wrote:

.....but this being a family type event we'd prefer if folks show some modicum of decency....

Having said that, I guess SigGirl and I won't be in attendance then...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
 #88820  by stephpd

DELOC meeting is till midnight.

After midnight.....................

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Operative words being 'prefer' and 'some'.
But we're not anal retentive about it.
 #88828  by stephpd

Taurus247 wrote:Is your pool in ground?
Yeah, approx 22,000 gals. 18' x 32'. Shallow end 3 1/2 ft deep. Deep end maxes out at 6 1/2 ft in the very middle 5 1/2 ft around the edge of the deep end.. No diving board.

Here's an aerial shot;
 #88859  by stephpd

olllloJeepin wrote:Hello there, new member and I was wondering if its too late to sign up. Would love to meet like minded people with the same love of shooting sports
For all these meet and greets it's only too late if it's after they occurred. We've had multiple instances of people asking too come the day of the meet and it's never been a problem.

For these all day events it's a covered dish. If you have something special you'd like to share just bring it, though this far in advance we'd like if you post it in the thread so we don't have duplicates. If not a dish then drinks or paper plates, plastic utensils, cups or whatever. Being an all day event there can never be too much food and drinks. Often there's the main meal and then later folks going back for seconds, or snacking on munchies throughout the evening.

By the same token folks come and go as time allows. Some show up early, leave early. Others coming later. Several staying the duration, or taking a break to go home and feed the pets and coming back later. These having very relaxed rules with no set agenda except to spend time together.

So, if you're interested let us know what you'll bring and I'll pm you the address. The address being about the only thing that's not posted but done through pm's.
 #88860  by olllloJeepin

That's understood, a potato sald ? Or plates and cups, no preference to me unless already taken. What part of the state will this take place, a county would be fine, I'm in the Milford/Harrington area and looking to get an idea for travel
 #88861  by stephpd

olllloJeepin wrote:That's understood, a potato sald ? Or plates and cups, no preference to me unless already taken. What part of the state will this take place, a county would be fine, I'm in the Milford/Harrington area and looking to get an idea for travel
Someone else has already volunteered for potato salad, so cups and plates would work out fine.

This meet and greet at the extreme end of the state from the last one. I'm in Claymont and close enough that you can see PA and NJ from my house.