Because we enjoy good company and good food.

How many are you bringing?

60%
40%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
5+
No votes
0%
 #83820  by WPCatfish

astro_wanabe wrote:
dave_in_Pennsyltucky wrote:I'm hoping to visit a 2nd Amendment friendly restaurant where we were welcomed many years ago.
Ok, I'll bite. Don Pablos?

:pointlaugh: now I see why you guys were scheduling the meetings when I couldn't make it! :troll:

No, no, no. Little Anthony's.

Actually, I'm guessing Porto Fino.
Last edited by WPCatfish on Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #83853  by dave_in_delaware

Nice guesses, but no one got it yet (not that you need to). I still haven't heard from them yet, either (via web site contact form). Maybe I'll call them later....

:pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: Nice one!
WPCatfish wrote:
dave_in_Pennsyltucky wrote:
 #83868  by MrCoolDale

Wednesday simply won't work for as that is one of my my 3-11 shifts. I'd really like to make it. Maybe one of these days we can do a Thursday/Friday.
 #83874  by dave_in_delaware

MrCoolDale wrote:Wednesday simply won't work for as that is one of my my 3-11 shifts. I'd really like to make it. Maybe one of these days we can do a Thursday/Friday.
Perhaps we'll do a Thursday next month. We typically avoid Fridays due to the sheer number of people who go out on that night to start the weekend. Could prove difficult to get a nice seating arrangement for our large group.
 #83875  by photog

My guess..... IHOP?
 #83878  by jslacker

I'm guessing. Goodfellas Italian Restaurant
 #83906  by Kuntryboy816

WPCatfish wrote:
jslacker wrote:I'm guessing. Goodfellas Italian Restaurant

Have they reopened?

Never been there but the name makes me imagine walking into a restaurant owned by the mob...
 #83912  by WPCatfish

Kuntryboy816 wrote: Never been there but the name makes me imagine walking into a restaurant owned by the mob...

Kind of like Al Capone's Dinner Theater, LOL!