Because we enjoy good company and good food.

Which Day for a Meeting?

Monday the 8th
No votes
0%
Tuesday the 9th
No votes
0%
Wednesday the 10th
No votes
0%
Thursday the 11th
38%
Saturday the 13th
50%
Any day
13%
 #83115  by Sodbuster

Poll is up for April.

There has been interest expressed in having a Saturday meeting, so that day has been added to the list.

Start thinking about where we want to go.
 #83122  by Boots

Sodbuster wrote:Poll is up for April.

There has been interest expressed in having a Saturday meeting, so that day has been added to the list.

Don't have to think about it, I KNOW where I'd like to go for a Saturday meeting! :mrgreen:
 #83128  by Amy Blackthorn

Boots wrote:
Sodbuster wrote:Poll is up for April.

Don't have to think about it, I KNOW where I'd like to go for a Saturday meeting! :mrgreen:
They have Don Pablo's downstate? :lol:
 #83134  by Boots

Amy Blackthorn wrote:They have Don Pablo's downstate? :lol:
:o

:shock:

Oh, Nooooo! :evil:

Besides, you can't shoot there! ;)
 #83242  by DelmarDave

How about someplace in Camden? There are a lot of new places just south of the city limits. Maybe Harrington?
 #83393  by Sodbuster

Looks like Saturday won out. On to the next question. Where?
DelmarDave wrote:How about someplace in Camden? There are a lot of new places just south of the city limits. Maybe Harrington?
In Camden, there's a Chinese buffet and a pizza place in the Rodney Village shopping center. Around Walmart, there's Applebee's, Bob Evans and Texas Roadhouse. Just south of there is Piazza Mia (haven't been there, heard it's somewhat pricey).

In Harrington, there's the Stargate Diner, Betsy Ross pizza and Rudy's (haven't been to Rudy's either, but online reviews haven't been the best).

So, what are you in the mood for?
 #83394  by Cynde

I would love to make one of these sometime. Who knows maybe a DE trip sometime over the summer and get out of the Florida heat. :D
 #83400  by WPCatfish

Sodbuster wrote:Piazza Mia (haven't been there, heard it's somewhat pricey).

It is, the 'homemade' foods are not, and it's not Sal's by Victor.
 #83457  by DelmarDave

Cool, I like Saturday. Roadhouse might be busy, will have to make sure we call ahead which I know Terry will do cause he's a great guy. I would say Road house or Applebees, I like a good steak on Sat night. Please make the time 6:30 or 7 because I'm up at 6am and work until 4 so I'll need to get cleaned up and make the drive.
 #83459  by DelmarDave

Cynde, make sure you let us know when you would like to come up and we will try to work out something to get together. As for the other Upstaters, you folks are welcome to join us. I suggested a Satruday and meeting around the Dover area hoping maybe someone from upstate would like to join us. I have to drive an hour to Dover so I thought maybe we could meet half way. Lets hear from you if your interested.