Because we enjoy good company and good food.

Which Day for a Meeting?

Monday the 8th
No votes
0%
Tuesday the 9th
No votes
0%
Wednesday the 10th
No votes
0%
Thursday the 11th
38%
Saturday the 13th
50%
Any day
13%
 #84014  by David

The Mrs and I will be there.
 #84048  by Iggyjoe1361

DelmarDave wrote:Make that 2 here.

Iggy, do you work that all the time? I'm off Monday nights also and we have had gathering on that night also. Just trying to figure out something that works for everyone, I know that will be hard.
Yeah that's my schedule. I have off tuesdays and wednesdays. I work in Philly for Amtrak
 #84066  by Sodbuster

Another great night, other than DelmarDave's boot leather steak.

Biggest turnout yet. Several members came out for the first time.
 #84105  by DelmarDave

Yes, it was a great turnout. They got the steak right the second time. I know someone that would have eaten it that way, ewwww. Lets think of next month. Ideas?
 #84106  by DelmarDave

Iggy said he needed an OC holster, I should have save that steak. :lol:
 #84107  by Iggyjoe1361

DelmarDave wrote:Iggy said he needed an OC holster, I should have save that steak. :lol:
I think that would make people scratch their heads more than the gun lol
 #84118  by DEhammerhead

Can't wait for Mays meeting. Looking forward to making it for the first time
 #84127  by Iggyjoe1361

Likewise! Does anyone know our age group here or does it vary to the point that conversating between everyone is irrelavent all because we have one common interest? I wouldnt wanna be left out because of my age (24) where i would be considered "too young". This may seem silly but its a thought that came to me. I mean no disrespect is anyone takes it that way!
 #84128  by DelmarDave

Iggy, don't worry about the age, we don't. The 2nd is older than all of us. It's all about getting together and having a good time. Hope to see you next time.
 #84129  by Iggyjoe1361

DelmarDave wrote:Iggy, don't worry about the age, we don't. The 2nd is older than all of us. It's all about getting together and having a good time. Hope to see you next time.
Thanks! I didn't think it was a problem but you never know. glad that's out of the way.