Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #87138  by Sodbuster

SasquatchAF wrote:
If the weather is nice I might bring my Chevelle.
You mean we might actually get to see it moving? :o

I checked the road today, it's not quite as bad as I feared. I'll try to grade it some tomorrow.
 #87139  by Amy Blackthorn

Keep in mind during your travels that starting tomorrow morning, 60,000 people in addition to the regular beach traffic will be on route 1 heading to the Firefly Festival. Traffic on 1 is liable to be MUCH worse than usual. Try alternate routes as much as possible.
 #87143  by SasquatchAF

Sodbuster wrote:
SasquatchAF wrote:

Sod,

It moves plenty. I just dont venture that far unless weather is supposed to be good all day. No rain gettin on that thing!
 #87144  by DelmarDave

I have a big boat cooler. I will stop at Seaford Ice and fill it and grab some water on the way too.
 #87150  by Sodbuster

SasquatchAF wrote:
Sodbuster wrote:
SasquatchAF wrote:

Sod,

It moves plenty. I just dont venture that far unless weather is supposed to be good all day. No rain gettin on that thing!

It's all rumors until we see it. :lol:
 #87152  by WPCatfish

Amy Blackthorn wrote:Keep in mind during your travels that starting tomorrow morning, 60,000 people in addition to the regular beach traffic will be on route 1 heading to the Firefly Festival. Traffic on 1 is liable to be MUCH worse than usual. Try alternate routes as much as possible.
Around 7:30 AM

DE 1 South was bumper to bumper from 2 miles south of Exit 114 to Scarborough Road exit, and then US 13 was backed up from there until whatever cross road the Home Depot is on.
Last edited by WPCatfish on Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #87158  by Mr.Skellington

I've made arrangements so I can attend on Sunday. Thinking of a side dish or dessert to bring.
 #87178  by astro_wanabe

In addition to my cookies I'll also be bringing some corn on the cob. I figured we could probably just throw it on the grill with the burgers and dogs. I can probably bring a small propane grill if you think we'll need more cooking space.