Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #87212  by DelmarDave

Had a great first day of the weekend meeting. Lots of shooting, good food, great people. Can't wait for tomorrow. I hope others will make it.
 #87216  by JägerMatthias

Awesome time! Thanks again to our Sodbuster, for hosting!

I think I'll have to pass on coming back tomorrow. I work at 1500. But I'm sure glad I came today. My shoulder is SORE! I think I might've gone a bit overboard with the shotgun, cause my right shoulder has some sensitive red rashes now. Never had this before. :?

I didn't realize until after I left, that we went through 100 rounds of the 12ga bird shot! :shock: TOTALLY worth it. 8-)
 #87220  by dave_in_delaware

Thanks to our awesome host and hostess for another great gathering at their farm. Carmen had so much fun seeing everyone and shooting!

And a special THANK YOU to all of you who helped our friend Carol find the joy of firearms and shooting! You made her first time a very memorable one, that's for sure. We appreciate everyone who showed her how to shoot, taught her stance/grip/etc, and let her use your firearms and ammo. You've all created a new monster but that's a good thing!

Sorry to say but we can't make it back today (farm duty calls).

Thanks again everyone! Have a great time today!
 #87222  by SigGirl

It was great seeing everyone again! Had an amazing time as always!! Thanks Sodbuster & Terry for being awesome hosts, and for my farm fresh eggs! :)
 #87227  by DEhammerhead

Damn my retail job! Always work weekends... If this is an annual thing I will have to make arrangements this next year.
 #87230  by DelmarDave

Had another great day today at Sodbuster's. Thank you for sharing your place with us. It was nice to see others show up today. I'm hoping the weather will be just as nice for the party here next month.
 #87231  by Taurus247

Had a great time at the first meeting. Awesome meeting everyone. Thank you to Sodbuster and terry for the hospitality. Wish I could have made it today. Cant wait till next month to see you all again.
 #87234  by sethinde

A big thanks to Sodbuster for opening up his house to a complete stranger. I had a great time shootin' in the woods. Next time i'll bring more targets and things to poke holes in. I have a bag full of hard drives and a laptop or two that needs to be taught a lesson on what happens when good PC hardware goes bad.

It was great meeting everyone!
 #87235  by stephpd

DEhammerhead wrote:Damn my retail job! Always work weekends... If this is an annual thing I will have to make arrangements this next year.
It becomes that over time.
If folks have a good time, and I've yet to hear about anyone not having a good time, folks ask if the person will host another, and another and another...........
I believe this is the third one Sodbuster has hosted.
I've been having the pool party at my house for 5 years.

So if the host stays around there's an excellent chance that it becomes an annual thing.